420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2023

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Azi started it. I ended buying one to wear to say incantations over my seeds while they were soaking on his advice. Said it was for beginners. So I guess he must have been one of the ones you were referring to with a Mankini šŸ¤·šŸ½

šŸ˜‚

IMG_9898.jpeg

Good luck all of you! Line you all up and it would look like the front cover of the movie, The Usual Suspects - but who is Keyser Sƶze?!

šŸ˜‚

Nick
I was thinking about using that name ( Kaiser Soze) instead of CLšŸ€ but I was already using CLšŸ€.

Weā€™re way over half way now, 4 days left (I come from the future ā€˜merica!)

Get some votes in. Even you vote once a year do it in the Yearlyā€™s

Come on moooar votes, see if people can give Shed a scare in the last stretch!

Nick & Co

:adore: Congratulations to our 2023 Member of the Year! :adore:

@InTheShed

This is his 4th time winning this contest! o_O

It's quite obvious how much this community cares and truly appreciates you being here! :love:

Thank you for all you do Shed, we are very grateful for you! :high-five:

We also want to give a round of applause to all of the other members that made it here.

Thanks again for being such an amazing part of our community!

:circle-of-love: :bravo::circle-of-love:

I need to start by saying thanks to Rob and Renee and the rest of mods here at 420magazine.com, who keep this place up and running with love and care for the community that Rob created and we all enjoy. :adore:

I really want to say a huge :thanks: to all the folks who voted for me this round! I really appreciate you coming here to show support and appreciation for my contribution to the site.

Of course, a contest isn't a contest without prizes, so big thanks to the terrific sponsors of these here contests, and to all of the sponsors site-wide who help keep the lights on. šŸ’”

And to the other MOTM winners on the list above who represent many different aspects of what makes this site the place to be for cannabis awareness...
:welldone:

Finally, I want to say that I'd like this to be my last Member of the Year win. @Renee Roberts, please don't include me in future MOTM contests if someone throws my hat in the ring. Let's spread those votes around next January and see where they fall. :)

@InTheShed

It's quite obvious how much this community cares and truly appreciates you being here! :love:

We also want to give a round of applause to all of the other members that made it here.

Congrats InTheShed šŸ‘ must have been our epic important back and forth today that got you over the line šŸ¤£

@InTheShed

Congratulations @InTheShed

@InTheShed

nice win Shed thanks for all you do for the :420:community

Back
Top Bottom