420 Magazine's Member of the Month: June 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - June 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There really is nothing like opening that oh so sweet breeder packaging. Mmmmm I need a fix too!
Oh ya, all sealed up tight and tamper proof. Feels good.. My favorite feeling is when I buy seeds the moment they drop and they sell out 10 minutes later...That good good..

It is a killer waiting for the mail though isn't it?
waiting 3 to 4 days for delivery is all most as bad as waiting the 4 months for these ladies to finish growing... I'm ready to smoke..:high-five:

Ohhhhh yaaaaa... like the Koolaid man...
Poppin seeds feels good too...

20170630_212258.jpg

Congratulations Duggan!:bravo::thumb:

A very great Canada Day morning to everyone. I have a few things to say .....first thing..i would like to thank the member who nominated me for this extreme honor! Just to be on this list , is a very special and rewarding feeling. Congrats to the other members, who deserved to have this feeling too. I would also like to thank 420 Magazine for giving us all an opportunity to succeed as growers and be part of a tremendous group i hold close. Over the last few yrs. or so , i have had the good fortune of meeting some very , very cool people who i proudly call my friends and want to continue being part of this awesome group. thank you all so very much for your votes and your support .
I was brought back down to Earth very quickly , however this morning when opening up my emails...i received news from a fellow member of test results just received indicating cancer that has spread without him knowing to various places in him. I am very , very saddened by this as you all know how deadly and horrible this disease can be. We have all had it enter our lives , some how. My heart goes out to this member and his family, and i will do everything in my power to help him succeed with his present grow. SS, if your listening , this member needs your expertise...thank you so much!
Thank you all for listening, and for your continuing involvement here at 420 mag! Thanks gang.....you really are the best!:circle-of-love:

Congrats there Mr Duggan.. I haven't had the pleasure of doing a drive by.. But I have seen you around.. I'll have to take a fast peek
Keepem Green

A very great Canada Day morning to everyone. I have a few things to say .....first thing..i would like to thank the member who nominated me for this extreme honor! Just to be on this list , is a very special and rewarding feeling. Congrats to the other members, who deserved to have this feeling too. I would also like to thank 420 Magazine for giving us all an opportunity to succeed as growers and be part of a tremendous group i hold close. Over the last few yrs. or so , i have had the good fortune of meeting some very , very cool people who i proudly call my friends and want to continue being part of this awesome group. thank you all so very much for your votes and your support .
I was brought back down to Earth very quickly , however this morning when opening up my emails...i received news from a fellow member of test results just received indicating cancer that has spread without him knowing to various places in him. I am very , very saddened by this as you all know how deadly and horrible this disease can be. We have all had it enter our lives , some how. My heart goes out to this member and his family, and i will do everything in my power to help him succeed with his present grow. SS, if your listening , this member needs your expertise...thank you so much!
Thank you all for listening, and for your continuing involvement here at 420 mag! Thanks gang.....you really are the best!:circle-of-love:

You are so very welcome Duggan, you have helped me a lot. Even though I am not a newbie I sure feel like it at times.

All of the nominees were deserving, and getting nominated is a sign of honor and respect from your fellow members - so a big congratulations to ALL of you.

And a special super-sized congratulations to Duggan for the additional honor of being chosen to be first among his peers (so to speak), by his peers. Respect!

All of the nominees were deserving, and getting nominated is a sign of honor and respect from your fellow members - so a big congratulations to ALL of you.

And a special super-sized congratulations to Duggan for the additional honor of being chosen to be first among his peers (so to speak), by his peers. Respect!

Thank you so very much for the respect and kind words TS! Anyone nominated should feel very respected and appreciated...it is an honor..for sure! Thanks again TS ...don't stop being you sir!:Namaste::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom