420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's What im talking about, Smoke out in the MOTM thread.:hookah:

Haha! I hate to say it, but I'd probably win that one. Lol! Brownies, anyone? :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_62375.JPG

Well, if i ever need to sleep for 4 days straight i know who to call. Your brownies look delicious Sue.:thumb: Most the people who I know that make edibles can't bake a tray of brownies to save there life. I hate burnt brownies.. Those look just like my Moms... :high-five:

I don't make brownies that put you to sleep Twox. :battingeyelashes: These are made with Carnival, an 80% sativa with the sweetest cerebral high and body buzz you can imagine. They're so moist and tasty that they're almost irresistable, and I have to force myself to stay away. :laughtwo: There are a couple members who've been lucky enough to try them.

I make some with the Dark Devil Auto that're like speed in plant form. Lol!

I do bake indica ones too, but not for myself.

That was a close one,,, Congrats Growtohealme. I mean this was down to the wire.. Best luck to everyone. Keepem Green

Thanks everybody. :thanks:
A lot of people said I couldn't win the male model of the month award 4 months in a row... I guess I showed them..:thumb:

Wait, I didn't win??... Lol. Congrats G2H, very well deserved. We all hope you the best and wish you luck on your journey. :Namaste: I'm glade we were both nominated this month and got a chance to cross paths on this crazy website. Still love the positive attitude too.. such a great trait..

Back
Top Bottom