420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I 'm not sure who to cast my vote for , for lack of knowledge...therefore, i shall not! Good luck eh! Very close. Wouldn't be fair to vote , just to vote! cheers :)
Pick a random person who you feel as helped you the most.

Bin here for over 5 years now...don't know these members! Can't vote , just to vote, wouldn't be fair!
No one has helped you in 5 years on here? Find that a little hard to believe man

It all a new generation starting up Duggan... Isn't many members here that were here when I started. Afew, just not very many..
Keepem Green

Dugg's makes a valid point...if Yer' not aware of the members or their contributions to the site...why cast a random vote?...I read enuff' that I can usually make decisions ...but...not everyone uses the site the same way...everyone who has been nominated should be proud, in the fact that they have demonstrated some/all the attributes that make a MOTM...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I'm biting my nails like they are edibles...this is a close race! Yikes! ;)

I feel you Grow2heal, definetly too close for comfort.. I got the cure for that though.:passitleft: I love the positive vibe emanating from you and wish you nothing but the best in life.:thumb:

I'm just shocked at how much this community has grown on me, I've meet all kinds of people, some are still here and some are gone already. I got a lot of love for you old timers who have stuck with this forum for so long. No worries though, I'll be a old timer some day too because I'm not going anywhere.. Besides, I need to start making some more noise so Duggan remembers me:thumb:lol

Getting to know new-ish members...;)

Twox is a mastermind cultivator with a brain for growing. He has a wealth of knowledge and his journals are exemplary. He is a selfless member and gave me his MOTM vote. Stand up guy in my opinion! Can't wait to learn from this guy.

Me - I am a 44 year old female with a Neurological brain disease and I am trying to save my life through grow processes and CBD. My journals are documentation of my story and struggles. If you're not careful you may shed a tear and laugh at the same time.

The rest of the list - work tirelessly to make this forum a better place.

To the people who got nominated and asked to be taken off the list so that new members could have a chance to win (you know who you are) - Thank you!

It's just a contest...but NOT JUST any contest...lol.

It's just a pat on the back to say, good job. And that happened by just making the list.

Still though, it's very exciting nonetheless cause you know everyone on that list worked their a*s off to make it.

Who is going to be our deciding vote?...hahaha

No one has helped you in 5 years on here? Find that a little hard to believe man

I'm serious, i know none of these members. As far as people helping me,..lots of great people have helped me, and i've met a bunch of them. There are too many to list. You sound a bit aggressive there King joe83, i hope i didn't offend you . The list this month is very short as well , so ...

I'm serious, i know none of these members. As far as people helping me,..lots of great people have helped me, and i've met a bunch of them. There are too many to list. You sound a bit aggressive there King joe83, i hope i didn't offend you . The list this month is very short as well , so ...

It's all good Duggan, Smoking cannabis effects my memory too. .lol.. Did you ever flower those Blueberry twists?

Back
Top Bottom