420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many congratulations to Growtohealme, our April Member of the Month. We are truly grateful for all your contributions to our community. Thoroughly deserved. :thanks::bravo:

And commiserations to all the other nominees, especially Twox. I'm sure that we'll see all of you again soon. :cheer:

Twox, I feel like we just delivered the ring and saved Middle Earth. I'm sure we could use a couple of Eagles right about now, because we weathered the journey together. I’m actually really honoured to have stood by your side. I have felt respected by you from the beginning, thank you for your well wishes. So hard to let others control our fate, I have no fingernails anymore. But I gotta say, you're a stand-up guy and I just want to shake your hand and say “good game” like we did for soccer, and slap you on the bum...lol. Stop it brain.lol

I'm just so humbled by you voting for me too. That kindness just doesn't happen outside this forum. I will never forget our experience together, and will be by to admire those seed packages with yah.

420 magazine, finalists and voters – Thank you for arming me with the tools and support to help myself. I’m just so eternally thankful like you wouldn’t believe. I’m came to this forum with the hope of extending my stay here on planet earth. But what you’ve given me is a second chance, a rebirth. My beautiful broken brain thanks you!

BeReef in Yourself!
Cangrowulations to the finalists!
Life is what you make of it and who you grow it with!
You are my pillar of strength in a house with no load-bearing walls!
Growing the green livin' the dream!
Live long and phophet!
CBD is A-OKAY
Positive change awaits me…

Thank you from the bottom of my garden to the top of my next harvest…

Congratulations on the well deserved MOTM win GTHM!:bravo::high-five: Keep up the good work!:thumb:

There ya go girl. :high-five: A bit humbling isn't it? I cried every time. :laughtwo: Enjoy that wellspring of joy I know you're feeling. It only gets better from here. :battingeyelashes: :love: We look forward to watching you grow.

Twox...... I expect to see your name pop up again real soon here. Bang-up job of being a good sport. I'd double check those vote totals on that male model contest. :laughtwo:

Congratulations to all the nomanies. Being nominated for this contest is a rich reward in itself. Thank you all for all you do to advance the causes of the membership. :bravo:

Congratulations G2HM! I told you it's not over til it's over, didn't I? I knew 3 times was the charm.

:goodjob::cheer::high-five::bravo::welldone::clap::yahoo:

Congrats to all the other nominees, too especially Twox whom I haven't gotten to know yet but by the number of votes you have means I probably should check you out especially if you really are a male model. Va Va Voom! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats to G2HM, TwoX and all who were nominated.

Appreciate all your contributions to the community. We are family.

Peace, Hyena

A great showing this month once again, Twox and g2heal :thanks: you've always shown us the true goodness of what 420 means. Needless to say each of the nominees exemplifies this mantra.

May I be the first to congratulate you my dear G2heal. You've been a shinning spirit around here for a good while now and you've only just begun the adventure. It's fantastic to see the community come together to honour your amazing journey and true 420 spirit.

For me personally, I've been so intrigued and inspired by it all. You've done so much for me in ways you could not think of. I'll try a little poetry for you.. :Namaste:

Through good times and bad,
I'm so very glad
To say to you my friend,
:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS:cheer:
You've earned it
:amen:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Note. I wrote this last night... Forgot to post it.

Congrats Growtohealme. More than well deserved. And, to all other nominees "y'all winners in my book".

Thank you tricam, I like to thank all your therapy animals on the farm for voting for me...lol.

Thanks everybody. :thanks:
A lot of people said I couldn't win the male model of the month award 4 months in a row... I guess I showed them..:thumb:

Wait, I didn't win??... Lol. Congrats G2H, very well deserved. We all hope you the best and wish you luck on your journey. :Namaste: I'm glade we were both nominated this month and got a chance to cross paths on this crazy website. Still love the positive attitude too.. such a great trait..

*Twox - kind and worthy competitor, thank you!

Congrats Growtohealme! And Twox!

*Thanks Spookies!

Subbed up. Their is a few I would like to vote for!!!! Good luck to all

*You made it in time for May's contest, better get subbed up!

Many congratulations to Growtohealme, our April Member of the Month. We are truly grateful for all your contributions to our community. Thoroughly deserved. :thanks::bravo:

And commiserations to all the other nominees, especially Twox. I'm sure that we'll see all of you again soon. :cheer:

*Thanks Teddy, this place is my new home and I couldn't be happier contributing to a community that is so special. It's so hard to believe that I won after 3 months.

I didn't know you fellas did this kind of stuff!

*Welcome to 420 Magazine! Newbies are always welcome!

Congratulations on the well deserved MOTM win GTHM!:bravo::high-five: Keep up the good work!:thumb:

*I finally did it CM! After all this time, I made it. Phew! lol Thank you so much!

Congratulations,

I bet your medicating and celebrating.

That's gonna be a stellar box of happiness when it arrives. Can't wait for pix!

All the best,

AT33

*I was medicated, medicating, and future medicating I assure you, thank you!

There ya go girl. :high-five: A bit humbling isn't it? I cried every time. :laughtwo: Enjoy that wellspring of joy I know you're feeling. It only gets better from here. :battingeyelashes: :love: We look forward to watching you grow.

Twox...... I expect to see your name pop up again real soon here. Bang-up job of being a good sport. I'd double check those vote totals on that male model contest. :laughtwo:

Congratulations to all the nomanies. Being nominated for this contest is a rich reward in itself. Thank you all for all you do to advance the causes of the membership. :bravo:

*Yes, tears from being nominated, tears from voting, tears from just being accepted. I'm so genuinely happy to have achieved something the doctors told me I couldn't. I will pm you today, but simply I must say. Thank you, for helping me make a future for myself.

Congrats growtohealme

Always next month for those runner ups.

*Thank you so much Kingjoe!

Congratulations G2HM! I told you it's not over til it's over, didn't I? I knew 3 times was the charm.

:goodjob::cheer::high-five::bravo::welldone::clap::yahoo:

Congrats to all the other nominees, too especially Twox whom I haven't gotten to know yet but by the number of votes you have means I probably should check you out especially if you really are a male model. Va Va Voom! :cheesygrinsmiley:

*You were right, you were right, you were right. What a difference you guys have made to my life already. WOW! Thank you sooooo much!

:bravo:growtohealme. Well done.:Namaste:

*Thank you Kindly!

Congrats to G2HM, TwoX and all who were nominated.

Appreciate all your contributions to the community. We are family.

Peace, Hyena

*Thank you Hyena!

Congrats growtohealme, well deserved. And Twox, there is always next month :)
And to all the nominees, congrats for making it here. All of you are winners in your own right! :thanks:

*Thank you SnarlyWeed!

Congrats G2HM. You truely deserve this. Congrats to everyone. This is what's it's all about, helping others and keeping 420 alive. On to next month.

*Thank you sweet Demonic Angel...lol. I appreciate your support immensely.

Congrats on the win

*I did it OS64, can you believe it? Thank you so much! But couldn't have done it without your vote of confidence. Growin' the green, livin' the dream!

A great showing this month once again, Twox and g2heal :thanks: you've always shown us the true goodness of what 420 means. Needless to say each of the nominees exemplifies this mantra.

May I be the first to congratulate you my dear G2heal. You've been a shinning spirit around here for a good while now and you've only just begun the adventure. It's fantastic to see the community come together to honour your amazing journey and true 420 spirit.

For me personally, I've been so intrigued and inspired by it all. You've done so much for me in ways you could not think of. I'll try a little poetry for you.. :Namaste:

Through good times and bad,
I'm so very glad
To say to you my friend,
:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS:cheer:
You've earned it
:amen:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Note. I wrote this last night... Forgot to post it.

*Beautiful poem, I taught you well...lol. Thank you Snid, the very first journal I stumbled upon over a year ago and have never looked back. I couldn't have done it without out you. I feel like I can breathe now. Proving the dr's wrong by doing the right thing. I appreciate how much you've invested in me to get better. I will never forget you...420 hugs!

Congrats Growtohealme well deserved. I always enjoyed reading your journal.:goodjob:

*Thanks AngryBird!

Thank you tricam, I like to thank all your therapy animals on the farm for voting for me...lol.

*Twox - kind and worthy competitor, thank you!

*Thanks Spookies!

*You made it in time for May's contest, better get subbed up!

*Thanks Teddy, this place is my new home and I couldn't be happier contributing to a community that is so special. It's so hard to believe that I won after 3 months.

*Welcome to 420 Magazine! Newbies are always welcome!

*I finally did it CM! After all this time, I made it. Phew! lol Thank you so much!

*I was medicated, medicating, and future medicating I assure you, thank you!

*Yes, tears from being nominated, tears from voting, tears from just being accepted. I'm so genuinely happy to have achieved something the doctors told me I couldn't. I will pm you today, but simply I must say. Thank you, for helping me make a future for myself.

*Thank you so much Kingjoe!

*You were right, you were right, you were right. What a difference you guys have made to my life already. WOW! Thank you sooooo much!

*Thank you Kindly!
Good hearts meeting other food hearts well deserved I'm sure.. .

Back
Top Bottom