420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are the nominations for 420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2017

@Growtohealme [/URL][/B] "Growtohealme is a lovely, lovely member." "She's so 420 Magazine!". "I love her journal which she describes as 'My humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to give me a new purpose in life.' - It's inspired me!"

@Cannoisseuras "He hasn't been here a long time but is super active. He puts a lot of time and energy into greeting newcomers and helping with any issues they may have." "He's always helping out in FAQs, has a good journal and is really friendly, helpful and knows his stuff". "I like the way Cannoisseuras gets involved in the contests and in the Sponsors' forum - he really gets around the site".

@Pennywise "He is a great contributor in the many parts of this forum. Journals, FAQs, and everywhere in between...Pennywise is everywhere. Good information and tips are always shared with new members in need. The more I read journals the more prevalent I notice this great member's become." "I would like to nominate Pennywise as member of the month. Pennywise has been extremely helpful to me as well as countless others, always has kind words and is super nice to everyone." "Pennywise always gives good solid advice to everyone."

@Cannafan "I'd like to submit Cannafan's name this month. She is always helping us newbies navigate how to do things here on 420. I first was helped by her when I came across a post by her under Website Help & Feedback and her helpful post there helped me with my Subscription list." "She's always supportive and helpful in all the dealings I've had with her." "Wow, this lady knows her Cannabis and her Oil. A fount of knowledge!"

@Tomula "He is friendly and helpful - a true 420 spirit and has made some great D.I.Y tutorials." "His DIY scrubber for under $20 is alone worth a nomination!" "I always look forward to seeing his posts - a real 420 Magazine man!"

@bckush "I would like to suggest Bckush for MOTM. He is always very welcoming and helpful and friendly. He is constantly searching the site trying to welcome and help new members. If it weren't for people like him this community would be a lot worse off." "I think he's a first time grower, but his journal is really informative and he's most helpful, friendly and happy to listen to advice."

Thank you to each of you for your contributions in words and spirit to our community. :circle-of-love:

And Good Luck!

Thank you again for nomination, makes me blush to read positive feedback about myself. I'll stick around :) Good luck to all of you! :cheer: :love: :Namaste:

Wow...that must be a mistake...why is name up there??? It's truly an honor to be on this list and to be thought of in this manner...whoever nominated for me....I thank you. This is why I love this site.....great site....great people...helping to achieve great success.

For all the nominates and all on this site.......:passitleft:

:circle-of-love:

Yes correct, MOTM is decided by the Admin/Mods here from nominations people give to them via PM (nominations/entries are not posted in this thread like with other contests).

Looking at my post again that isn't quite worded right, as the final outcome isn't decided by the Staff. 420 Staff will select the nominees in the poll from nominations sent to them via PM from the members, members decide the winner by voting in the poll in the 2nd half of the month as the polls are put up on the 15th of each month.

A surprise, an honour, still in shock,
I'm on the list from the 420 Block,

Could this be a dream come true,
That my good intentions are shining through,

I raise my glass to my fellow growers with pleasure.
It's their unconditional friendship that remains a treasure.

Thank you for the nomination,
During my rehabilitation,
420 Magazine is truly the inspiration.
:thanks:

Life is what you make of it and who you grow it with...Love G2HM:Namaste:

Dear 420 Magazine Family;

It's been about 24 hours and wow what a whirlwind. I'm writing you because I want to thank you for the super amazing, incredibly honoured, heart touching nomination(I know I already wrote this).

In fact, the nomination itself was the prize. I have been strictly focused on my Cognition rehab but this nomination tapped me on the shoulder and said "Good Job!" That completely took me for surprise because I am not popular, nor a veteran of growing. But wow it made me feel like a katrillion buds.

Just the acknowledgement is enough to make me red in the cheeks proud and that is medicine for my heart. I am already a member of the month finalist, lifechanging, but the voting aspect gives me slight anxiety. The prize package is a massive karmic handshake that will grace the winner who worked the hardest for it and unfortunately that is not me.

I cannot assign the time to give advice, give instruction, greet people etc those are a few of the noble reasons for other nominations. I cannot give a thing, in fact I'm on the receiving side of life because of my future, humbly. You may or may not know I have a brain condition that is ever so slightly degenerating over time, but I am improving slowly because of my new purpose in life by growing my garden to supply my own meds, thanks to this forum/friends.

I am not the prom queen, never will be; I am the high functioning grower who will retrain her own brain, in spite of the doctors, using Cannabis in more ways than one. I couldn't even justify voting for myself, out of pure respect of the grunt work it takes to actually win a voting contest. I have to respectfully tap out and thank 420 magazine, friends and secret nominator <3. However, if this were a soccer match I would be ready for a battle...lol (Retired soccer player)

This website is everything to me, it gives me a purpose to live, spambots to destroy! - cue SheRa cartoon, grow my own meds, make friends who really care, gives me hope that I can volunteer one day 420 Magazine. (uhhum ;)

Enough about my stuff, let's give it up for everyone who makes this place a positive place to be.

G2HM....Runs back to the greenhouse...waves from afar...;):thanks:

Congrats to all the nominees, some of you have graced the list before. You're all so appreciated, with all your help and advice, kind words and high fives. This site is a great place to hang out thanks to the lot of you.
:adore: your contributions are enumerable, so Tomula and cannafan. Thank you. :adore:

Bckush and cannoisseuras, you're newer members but just as important as the vets. From what I've seen in this short time sharing posts with you two, you're 100% 420 material. Keep up the great work :Namaste:

Pennywise, thanks a million times for helping out in the auto threads. It's so much appreciated brother, I can barely keep up with them all. Your info is always spot on and your always helping others, including me. :thanks:

Most importantly, my favourite 420 gal. G2heal, you're a spirit of kindness and determination. I enjoy your posts and journals so very much. I try to never miss an journal entry. You're struggle is not one to make you weaker but make you that much stronger. It has been a while now, that when I feel down and need some positive vibes that I venture to read your journal from the start. You are truly a awesome person and definitely a #420HERO. Thank you for being you my dear:hug:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

If your on there then you deserve to be grow2healme this month is awesome because its a mix of old and new members so that just goes to show it can be done if you are passionate the craft and also by just being a person of remarkable character. This month is awesome but it is also very hard because you are all wonderful human beings that some I have just met and some that I have grown to love in my own personal way yet you all have had an impact on me. I thank you all

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

If your on there then you deserve to be grow2healme this month is awesome because its a mix of old and new members so that just goes to show it can be done if you are passionate the craft and also by just being a person of remarkable character. This month is awesome but it is also very hard because you are all wonderful human beings that some I have just met and some that I have grown to love in my own personal way yet you all have had an impact on me. I thank you all

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Thank you canno for those words of acknowledgement. I will add to that:

It's no luck of a draw of chance of a pick that you are nominated. Take it as an opportunity to make yourself more seen to other people with similar life situations. I'm always grateful to those who walked a part of my path before me as it makes it easier to follow. All the goodwill will be welcomed back with more goodwill. Your time and energy given back through the immersive and amazing paths of the universe (not just Space, but everything and more beyond the dream of being). The life brings on it's rewards and punishments in it's own ways. Happy days for you, may those be cheerful and merry! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom