420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - January 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:tommy: The envelope, please....
Thank you, KingstonRabbi

And the nominees for Member of the Month, January 2017 are:

@Tomula From members: "Great journals which are fun and helpful". "Tomula writes clearly and his journal is a great place to learn from". “Tomula is the good, supportive voice of a healthy green life and growing the way he lives. He helps and cheers new growers any way he can.” "Friendly, helpful and supportive."

@dirt mcgert You say: “From a grower and contributor perspective he’s up there with the best of them.” “I may even like Dirt's fluxes more than LA's - but don't tell anyone!” "He has made an impression in every corner of the grow journal section.” “Always giving pats on the back and words of encouragement. Constantly checking in on slow journals.” “He’s a household name round here".

@Snidrajsed Nominators said: “He’s a great bloke – always open, helpful and there when I need him”. “I’m nominating him to say thank you - he’s always there with a good supportive spirit helping where he can.” "I still see him around a ton of the journals and greeting the new members, helping them out.” “FAQs would be worse off without him.”

@Fuzzy Duck Here’s what you wrote: “I love Fuzzy Duck. He’s so funny, but full of knowledge and help”. “I see him around everywhere”. “Fuzzy has been around a lot recently, and his posts are always worth reading”. “He’s probably helped more people than most in his time here. He really deserves to be MOTM”.

@Cultivator From your PMs: "I would like to nominate Cultivator who has charmed many with his expertise & grows in the past," "I do see him in FAQ's offering excellent help & advice with a current grow journal sharing his knowledge." “A real, quality grower, who shares what he knows – and he knows loads!”

@The Germinator Some quotes from you: “I know he’s fairly new, but he’s really helped me in FAQs”. “Germinator has been very active in FAQs and his answers are always solid and to the point”. “Germinator has helped me so much with my problem, I’d really like to see him in MOTM”,

@FeralA9X From the nominations: “He has an awesome journal with all kinds of things going on always updating and adding to it” “Feral supports new growers grow journals - he is always willing to help with an issues or how-tos” “He is an all-round great member of the 420 community”

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you, KingstonRabbi

And the nominees for Member of the Month, January 2017 are:

@Tomula From members: "Great journals which are fun and helpful". "Tomula writes clearly and his journal is a great place to learn from". “Tomula is the good, supportive voice of a healthy green life and growing the way he lives. He helps and cheers new growers any way he can.” "Friendly, helpful and supportive."

@Dirt Mcgert You say: “From a grower and contributor perspective he’s up there with the best of them.” “I may even like Dirt's fluxes more than LA's - but don't tell anyone!” "He has made an impression in every corner of the grow journal section.” “Always giving pats on the back and words of encouragement. Constantly checking in on slow journals.” “He’s a household name round here".

@Snidrajsed Nominators said: “He’s a great bloke – always open, helpful and there when I need him”. “I’m nominating him to say thank you - he’s always there with a good supportive spirit helping where he can.” "I still see him around a ton of the journals and greeting the new members, helping them out.” “FAQs would be worse off without him.”

@Fuzzy Duck Here’s what you wrote: “I love Fuzzy Duck. He’s so funny, but full of knowledge and help”. “I see him around everywhere”. “Fuzzy has been around a lot recently, and his posts are always worth reading”. “He’s probably helped more people than most in his time here. He really deserves to be MOTM”.

@Cultivator From your PMs: "I would like to nominate Cultivator who has charmed many with his expertise & grows in the past," "I do see him in FAQ's offering excellent help & advice with a current grow journal sharing his knowledge." “A real, quality grower, who shares what he knows – and he knows loads!”

@The Germinator Some quotes from you: “I know he’s fairly new, but he’s really helped me in FAQs”. “Germinator has been very active in FAQs and his answers are always solid and to the point”. “Germinator has helped me so much with my problem, I’d really like to see him in MOTM”,

@FeralA9X From the nominations: “He has an awesome journal with all kinds of things going on always updating and adding to it” “Feral supports new growers grow journals - he is always willing to help with an issues or how-tos” “He is an all-round great member of the 420 community”

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I've read and and followed a lot of these nominations. Tough month to vote, good luck to all!

Wow i did not expect this ?

What a great surprise to find myself up with so many fine members of the community on a day like this & rather superb birthday present :circle-of-love:

Sssh don't tell any one i'm 42 today !

A BIG fuzzy :thumb: to whom made the nomination i'm thrilled to bits, its gonna take some good :tokin: to calm me down right now :cheesygrinsmiley:

To all the others :goodluck: & have one on me :passitleft:

Thanks again for the nomination. Always means alot :)
Congrats Cultivator, this wall of fame is your calling. You've been a great contributor here for longer than I've been growing. I've watched many of your grow from. The shadows and have learned alot. :adore: :thanks:

Thanks for the nomination guys :circle-of-love: never expected to see my name on this list, its an honor :)
Never expected, yes... Buy always deserved my friend. Your journals are fantastic, I've gotten to see what can be done with a little effort and time. This nom is yours to have as a thank you from the dozen and dozens of folks you've inspired, taught and helped throughout the year. Congrats Feral :bravo:

Wow i did not expect this ?

What a great surprise to find myself up with so many fine members of the community on a day like this & rather superb birthday present :circle-of-love:

Sssh don't tell any one i'm 42 today !

A BIG fuzzy :thumb: to whom made the nomination i'm thrilled to bits, its gonna take some good :tokin: to calm me down right now :cheesygrinsmiley:
To all the others :goodluck: & have one on me :passitleft:
I forget what movie it is, but... The first AI was asked what the secret to life was. And it said... The answer to life is forty two... :rofl: Congrats on yet another motm nomination Fuzzy, we'll deserved would be an understatement. :bravo::thanks:

As for me, a truly humbled to the core, sophomore member here at 420. I am immensely grateful for all the acquaintances I've made while trying to share my knowledge and experiences with those that seek it. :Namaste:
each of you that has had a question or comment or even just a :hug:, you're all the ones that kept me going throughout this past year. That and my love for this silly plant :rofl: are what drives the Stink train down those tracks of 420 awareness. Keeping it green and enacting Jedi training for my ladies is my true joy these days and wouldn't trade it for anything. :circle-of-love:

Great list of noms this month,
Tomula :bravo: the many great questions answered by you have helped so many:thanks:

Dirt :high-five: a brother like no other... Great job my friend :thumb:

The Germinator:Namaste: it's always awesome to have newer members up for noms. They are the new blood that will keep this big 420 entity alive for years to come. I am sure he'll be a regular with all the help he's contributed for us already.

:Namaste::thanks:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

All i have to say is........

Fuzzy youre an old fart hahahaha ;)

Lol

I feel it some it some days on those cold UK mornings at this time of year or perhaps i'll move to Spain all of that lovely sunshine will help OLD fuzzy with some medical conditions, yup that is age for ya or i may of drawn the short straw some where along the lines. Thankfully a lil bit of medical MJ go's a long way :green_heart:

Ya know Cult by the time the UK sorts out medical MJ laws we both could be hobbling down the high street with walking sticks & zimmer frames with our receding hair lines to the local MJ dispensaries, i'll make sure to fart loudly to remind you !

Mmm did i just fart i think i got some follow through with that one, that is age for ya... what did you eat last night fuzzy ? skunk
brownies darling :thumb:

Anyway a rare glimpse of a receding hair line btw that is not me hiding behind that cola, not that i can achieve such fine results at the moment & so called spring chicken ah hehe haha got more hair on my chin, just for giggles bud :cheesygrinsmiley:

Picture overload.

WP_20161111_12_06_37_Pro.jpg

even the Mediterranean climates have changed. I moved south for warmer climate, and now I have "almost" Swedish winters where I am.
My advice fuzzy, go to a HOT sauna at least once a week, it helps a lot

Back
Top Bottom