420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - February 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love this forum, originally joined elsewhere but didn't get that good feeling I do when I'm on here. lots of support and only good vibes!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thats how I ended up here....lots of love on this site. :love:

Is the Member of the Month voted on by the constituency? If so, how do we see the list of nominees so that we can look into them and know who to vote for?

I want to get more involved with the voting in the monthly contests, but am only just beginning. Forgive me if the information is posted somewhere but I haven't found it yet.

Best,
Magnus

Voting begins at 12am on the 15th then you will be able to see the contestants and vote from the desktop site. For motm I dont believe you know who the contestants are until that day. It is not like plant of the month where we enter the contest ourselves but the motm contestants are nominated

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Voting begins at 12am on the 15th then you will be able to see the contestants and vote from the desktop site. For motm I dont believe you know who the contestants are until that day. It is not like plant of the month where we enter the contest ourselves but the motm contestants are nominated

Yes correct, MOTM is decided by the Admin/Mods here from nominations people give to them via PM (nominations/entries are not posted in this thread like with other contests).

Thanks so much for this bit of info. I just didn't really know where to look for the contestants is all. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on the chance to check them all out before voting. I've never believed in voting unless I know all the contestants and know at least a bit about all the nominees. Otherwise it often becomes a popularity contest, and I don't like participating in those. Thanks again!

Rules for the contests are always the first post in the monthly thread...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks, dr. I did look at the rules, but didn't find the info I was looking for exactly.

Yes correct, MOTM is decided by the Admin/Mods here from nominations people give to them via PM (nominations/entries are not posted in this thread like with other contests).

That makes more sense. I kind of got that from what I read at the front of the thread, but wasn't exactly sure. Thanks so much for clarifying for me. I truly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for this bit of info. I just didn't really know where to look for the contestants is all. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on the chance to check them all out before voting. I've never believed in voting unless I know all the contestants and know at least a bit about all the nominees. Otherwise it often becomes a popularity contest, and I don't like participating in those. Thanks again!
When you do vote if you decide to. You go on to the desktop version of the site.
Go to 420 lounge
The click contest
There it will have all the contest you can vote or follow

Hope that helps

When you do vote if you decide to. You go on to the desktop version of the site.
Go to 420 lounge
The click contest
There it will have all the contest you can vote or follow

Hope that helps

Thanks Cannoisseuras,

I really appreciate the info!

Back
Top Bottom