420 Magazine's Member of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa I didn't see the pic only on the cover of this thread on my phone. Did you fill bong up straight from cow?!
Tried to she wasn't cooperative and no one around to help. Maybe next time. Would have been a great pic though

The cow already ate it! He held it up and he ate it right tricam? Hahaha .

OK ...there's no way ...what happens to the milk after you smoke out of the bong all night?.....OK,..OK...that's it....i'm gonna be sick....LMAO...:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's sick shiz,..disgusting. :rofl::rofl: Knees buckling....:bravo:
Oh , go ahead...just drink it...:rofl::rofl::rofl: OH shiz...pissin myself...:bravo:
Cheers , top of the evenin to ya ! Spook:)

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

OK ...there's no way ...what happens to the milk after you smoke out of the bong all night?.....OK,..OK...that's it....i'm gonna be sick....LMAO...:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's sick shiz,..disgusting. :rofl::rofl: Knees buckling....:bravo:
Oh , go ahead...just drink it...:rofl::rofl::rofl: OH shiz...pissin myself...:bravo:
Cheers , top of the evenin to ya ! Spook:)

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:
Cheerios in the morn.

On the subject of milk...

I was in MOTM for the past 2 months but I got creamed. I want to do butter next time. I get so nervous my stomach churns. But in the end, I don't fit into social networking molds. I'm just an old fort who likes to cheese others all the time. ;)

As I skim through your post, I find your attitude udderly amazing :thedoubletake:

Here, friend, have a canna-cookie to go with that milk. :allgood:

There are literally too many good people for me to make nominations this month so I will abstain. But thank you to all who helped me through my raid better than anyone in real life could ever aspire to. I was given the fire . and the support that I needed to ignore a multiple tens of thousands of dollar robbery by the police. So thanks forever 420. You are all my heroes.

Spooky .

Member of the Month - April 2017 - Nominees

@Twox
From your nominations: "Twox - This guy has two times the talent. MVP (Most Valuable Player) candidate everyday. Twox clearly loves this place is exceptionally kind hearted and just quietly my favourite grower." "He spreads the love". "Twox is always positive and supportive". "Always good to see him in my journal. Always gives good advice".

@rikvasen
From your nominations: "Rikvasen is a crowd favourite. He is the type of guy to always be there for you at seemingly anytime. He is a sterling representative of 420 Magazine and definitely deserves some recognition". "This guy's terrific - Also active in the Oil Study Hall and an all-round great member".

@DemonicAngel
From your nominations: "She's been my rock. Amazing support. Helps me out daily". "I see her in FAQs helping out the newbies. She does it really well. Very clear, very polite". "I think DemonicAngel is a real 420 Magazine type - positive, helpful and nice".

@Growtohealme
From your nominations: "She was there last month on her determination and inspiring posts. She is truly inspirational to all". "She fills her posts with love and is a real 420 spirit". "Dedicated and extremely thoughtful to other members". "She's just started a new journal called Light Up My Life. She does that".

@GrowchyGreenz
From your nominations: "He's quite new I think but is always around and helps out in FAQs" "A good attitude - learns and passes it on". "I don't know if Growchy has been nominated recently, but his great attitude really deserves recognition."

@MsSinful
From your nominations: "Really nice, really good advice and she tells it really clearly". "She's helped me out a lot. Just want to say thanks". "She takes advice and gives it out in equal measure. Just paying it back with a nomination".

The poll is now open. An hour early this month, due to Teddy pressing 'Submit' instead of 'Preview'. Silly Teddy will never make Mod of the Month.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom