420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2023

420 Magazine's Member of the Year: 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff

420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest 2023

During the past 12 months, we've seen so many members show and share their knowledge, time, experience and perhaps most importantly, 420 spirit. We are truly grateful to each and every one of you for helping support our Mission. Each month one member has been voted the cream on the cake. Now it’s time to choose who’s the cherry on top.

Polls are now open! Voting closes at midnight, PST on January 31st.

Many thanks to our Sponsors for donating these amazing prizes!​

We are beyond grateful for your generosity.​

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Member of the Year 2023

full

2 x Wild Lady

2 x RVDV

2 x LC-18

2 x Iklwa

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

Contest Guidelines:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

happy new year everyone :woohoo:

good luck to all. there's way too many good folk for me to choose. it's nice simply to be there.
everyone have a beautiful green '24. :cheer:

It's not every day you find a dozen 420 legends in one place.

Choices choices, can I vote for more than one?
You're the boss. So you make the rules.

How about we do the whole "everyone gets a trophy" thing they started doing in little tyke soccer programs before they destroyed an entire generation ? :rofl:

You're the boss. So you make the rules.

How about we do the whole "everyone gets a trophy" thing they started doing in little tyke soccer programs before they destroyed an entire generation ? :rofl:
Sure why not. The rest of the world is going to shit anyway, we might as well join the club lol

Might be hard getting the sponsors to provide 12 prize packages though, so we'll still need to pick one :nerd-with-glasses:

How about a special title then, like they give you at your job so they don't have to give you more money? We could all share something like a partial people icon in our banners. 1/12 of the icon might make it a bit of a challenge to actually know what it is, but those of us in the know will know. :laughtwo:

How about a special title then, like they give you at your job so they don't have to give you more money? We could all share something like a partial people icon in our banners. 1/12 of the icon might make it a bit of a challenge to actually know what it is, but those of us in the know will know. :laughtwo:
Sounds complicated, let me run it by the team and get back to you lol

Sounds complicated, let me run it by the team and get back to you lol
Yeah, don't spend a lot of time on it. I'm sure you've got better things to do with your time. Plus, I don't want the team to start in like "there goes Azi again, what a PITA!"

Lol.

You want us all to send a photo in so that member of the year gets a nice new calendar too? I just got a new alligator thong 🐊 🤣 and looking at some of the names I know a few own a mankini 🤭🤣

Good luck everyone
Let's get voting ✌️

You want us all to send a photo in so that member of the year gets a nice new calendar too? I just got a new alligator thong 🐊 🤣 and looking at some of the names I know a few own a mankini 🤭🤣

Good luck everyone
Let's get voting ✌️
Ahem about that meet up for a beer GV, I’m a busy that year 🤣

Azi he made you for the mankini way back 😂

Ahem about that meet up for a beer GV, I’m a busy that year 🤣

Azi he made you for the mankini way back 😂
Was it Azi or you that was down for the tutu? 🤣

Azi started it. I ended buying one to wear to say incantations over my seeds while they were soaking on his advice. Said it was for beginners. So I guess he must have been one of the ones you were referring to with a Mankini 🤷🏽

😂

IMG_9898.jpeg

Good luck all of you! Line you all up and it would look like the front cover of the movie, The Usual Suspects - but who is Keyser Söze?!

😂

Nick

Back
Top Bottom