20 Years Research - 1st Grow

BossCat

Hi guys.

Thanks for all the info. I have learnt so much from these forums.

After 20 years of reading I have recently converted an old shower cubicle in my en suite into a grow cabinet. Started Gelato Buttercream from Seedsman 3 days ago and all 3 have now sprouted (soil). I am using a Spider farmer sf1000. My local shop wanted £250 for one. Or £150 for a Chinese generic version.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @BossCat :welcome:

Hi guys.

After 20 years of reading I have recently converted an old shower cubicle in my en suite into a grow cabinet. Started Gelato Buttercream from Seedsman 3 days ago and all 3 have now sprouted (soil). I am using a Spider farmer sf1000. My local shop wanted £250 for one. Or £150 for a Chinese generic version.
Good on you Boss, must of been a hell of a read :high-five: ...me I found a seed and stuck it in some dirt...that was :hmmmm: almost 15 years ago :ciao:
Pressed post too soon...

Meant to say, I ordered the sf1000 direct from US manufacturer for £120.. Only £7 freight. Buzzing with it.

Anyway, I am off to research nutes and air circulation/odour control, next.

Anyone had experience of either Gelato or the SF 1000?

Cheers
And you have an "edit" button on the bottom of your posts, that gives you 420 minutes to fix or add to it :thumb:

Pressed post too soon...

Meant to say, I ordered the sf1000 direct from US manufacturer for £120.. Only £7 freight. Buzzing with it.

Anyway, I am off to research nutes and air circulation/odour control, next.

Anyone had experience of either Gelato or the SF 1000?

Cheers
Welcome Bosscat!

I have a SF 4000 and I love it almost as much as my plants do. I imagine the 1000 has got to be decent. What size is the shower?

Still researching after 20 years of research? You are destined to succeed! :Rasta:

Hi guys.

Welcome my friend. Gelato is a fantastic strain with a beautiful smoke.
You will get all the help you need here from some great people.

Welcome @BossCat.
420magazinebanner008.jpg

2Ft by 2ft by 6ft.

Researching, yeah. Never had the money or balls to go for it before.
@BossCat, that shower is the ideal size for the SF-1000. Your plants should love it!

You will get some great guidance here. Here, there are some real Phds in Weedology! :Rasta:

Please start a grow journal so we can follow along. Good luck!

Thanks. Yes Gelato very nice. I was smoking some when I ordered the seeds. I will soon be dealer free.
I have a Gelato mom. I been so busy I haven’t taken 1 clone off her yet. I bet she 7 months old. Short stout and freeken beautiful. She’s next to be sheered.
I have a pic of her in my post about clones if you want to see her.

Back
Top Bottom