26 days into 12/12 and would apreciate some advice pls guys,pics included.

Well hi again all, me buds aint got long at all now i had a tester the other day and i gota say its the best smoke ive had in over 20 years or i should say since all the old good stuff stopped being available so im mighty happy and i thought i would come post a few pics for ya all.So here goes :smokin:
some macro shots 1st.
0253.JPG

0262.JPG

0273.JPG

0281.JPG

0292.JPG

ill post some normal shots of the buds shortly.

And now for a few normal shots of the buds.

0243.JPG

0233.JPG

and last but not least....
0225.JPG

I hope you all enjoy the pics and i just wana say again thanks for the the advice ive recieved to achieve this from your good selves :peace:
Best Regards..Creamm.

nice give us a smoke report better than "good" please :cheesygrinsmiley:

Creamm came and picked me up yeterday morning..He smiled as he passed it to me..."try that mate"...now what you guy`s have to understand we have been smoking crap pot mostly in them 20 years. Anyway before i lit the joint , I knew from the taste it was gonna be good...I lit it and my first thought was the joints you by in the `Dam..Y`know the one you buy of the shelf...It tasted like the nicest smoke ever......very aromatic..very heady..as my eyes tried to shut themselves I remember thinking The rain dont look so bad. At least two hours later i was feeling the affects of that joint and did`nt need to smoke another one for another hour........in our little world...we would say......f******g great smoke.....well done creamm..this guy deserves a pat on the the back for his mastery of patience.....:peace:....brothers and sisters.

hi again and sorry racefan i didnt realise i was doing a smoke report mate,i broke a low branch completly of so dried that to try. and aint it sorta pointless me givin a smoke report on an imature bud? Also i didnt actaully say
nice give us a smoke report better than "good" please
what i did say was
i had a tester the other day and i gota say its the best smoke ive had in over 20 years or i should say since all the old good stuff stopped being available
basicly it might be the best smoke ive had in 20 or so years but its not done yet so youl get a report but when i crop it and its at its peak :peace:
best regards..creamm :grinjoint:

Looks like a very nice and sucessfull grow Creamm. What nutes did you give them? And do you know what strain it is? once again, VERY NICE

Hi and Cheers eBUD,they were grown in a soil mix consisting of soil 20% compost 35% wormcastings 10% and perlite 30% and a 5% pre mix of biologically active organic ingredients that have been fermented for 1 month no nutes where used dureing veging i only used seaweed extract, and dureing flowering i used bat guano tea (NPK 3:kisstwo:2) and every few weeks some black strap molases and seatea. :smokin:
Creamm..

SWEEEEEET job man, thanks for sharing this great grow. I have a question brother, sorry if its in here, how long from seed to harvest? you did this in and dirt and I am doing the 12/12 in a 5 gal hydro bucket Im making shortly and was just wandering how long it took you in dirt, and we'll see if the time is about the same in a hydro, kool comparison once I start and post the grow. Great job man.
:passitleft: :hippy:

Hi, i veged em for a good while maybee 6-8 weeks but from 12/12 they took around 70 days, ill get a smoke report up sometime soon with a few picys of some cured buds.
regards...creamm :peace:

DUDE.....im high from the PICS !!!!!!!!!!! keep the grow / smoke report comming !!! nice job ! Im gonna have to buck the wife thing to get me that kind of camra for christmas....... great pics man....keep up the good work...peace :hippy:
THIS ONE'S ON ME..... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom