2nd Grow Carmelicious - Purp Kush - G13 Fem

Re: 2nd grow carmelicious, purp kush , g13 fem

IMG-20120416-00169.jpg
IMG-20120416-00168.jpg
flipping them tomorrow

I feel like I'm doing awefull as no ones really responding. :(

No it's not that bro, your doing a great job! You realy have to do stuff to increase traffic to your journal. Update pics each day of different plants since you have so many. When they start budding you really start to get a lot of replies. :goodjob: If you really want people to come to your journal you have to go to others journals and help out or at least comment :) Also you need to put your journal in your signature like I have and when you go comment elsewhere people will come into your journal through the link in your signature.

Here's how:

1. Click user CP at the top left
2. Click edit signature
3. Paste this [U RL="[URL]https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/2nd-grow-carmelicious-purp-kush-g13-fem.163571/[/URL]"] lokiean's 2nd grow carmelicious, purp kush , g13 fem [/URL]
4. remove the space between U and R in the URL, I had to put a space there so it didn't put a link.

Great grow and setup you have there :thumb:
What are your temps like with all that wattage? I am sure you have fans in there circulating the air around. I just didn't see any in the pics. You should now be able to upload photos the same or do you mean attach to a post? either way either myself or teSmp can help with that also.
I did see that a couple of leaves in one of the photos looks deficient, have you had a chance to address that yet?

Really great start and can't wait to watch this through!

:peace:

Very Nice lokian :thumb: Sounds like everything is going as it should, keep it up :high-five:

I think this little tutorial will help you out!

First go to the top of site and click gallery and then photo gallery.

gallery.jpg

Then on the far right of the page click upload photos

gallery11.jpg

Then you will have the same page you are fimilar with from before. Just click browse and select your photos.
At the bottom when you are done click on upload/submit

gallery21.jpg

Then to add them to a post just click in the bottom right hand corner and chose My Photos and your most recent uploads will be listed first.

gallery31.jpg

Then lastly you will have a small pop up that allows to chose the photo you want to embed into your post.

gallery4.jpg

I sure hope this helps you out, as I want to see some shots of that beautiful garden you have!

i was told i shold trim all the crap from the bottom 6 inches.

I do the same, you should probably wait until day 21 or so of flower, which is when the stretch is over.

Everything is lookin good :thumb:

looking great man!. i know its frustrating when no one follows your journals. Im here tho! I can't believe i missed this ! can't wait to see them bud. And yea cutting the bottom 6 inches of growth is called "lollipopping" the purpose it to just cut the small "popcorn like nug branches" so that the plant can focus on the main colas that are getting the best light. This is supposed to make your main colas much larger. Looking good though man! these babies came out phenomenal!

I think no one is commenting because it looks like your doing everything right:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom