2nd Inside Grow

UPDATE....#1 looking good...going to re-pot and get ready to LST....#2 had a growing spurt...grew into lights and burned leaves...i cut the burn off...not upset i still think its a male...#3...off to the races like #2..male too....#4..5,,6...doing good...staying short..building a good root system...i think i have 4 fem...2 mal...pics up on friday:tokin:

once you do it once its hard to do it wrong. You will think of ways you could do it better. That's kinda what I am trying right now. My Mothers are gonna have such a lovely shape.

You will get it and it will be something you are gonna ask why you didn't do it sooner xD

yeah man i agree with what he ToG said. My first experiment with LSTing went really well and i think its pretty hard to mess up provided you don't snap all your stems haha

Man i hope i don't snap stems..my computer went out..got another one and its time for a update.....#1 still growing strong...stem is getting thick..1 more leaf growth and the LST starts...
11-12-11_update_0011.jpg
11-12-11_update_004.jpg

#2 grew up into the lights...got burned..i cut the leaves...still think its a male...
11-12-11_update_006.jpg
11-12-11_update_008.jpg

Really don't know if thats a good idea...trying to cut elect costs...the sun is putting out flowering rays,,,not veg rays...re-potted #1...going to be very upset if #1 is a male...real dumb not ordering fem beans...got some coming though...Auto AK...Purple Haze...Pineapple Express...Bubba Kush...and one called Aroma...all feminized...thats my outside grow for next summer...maybe:blunt::blunt:

Jock Horror was actually on my list of seeds I was going to add to my perpetual SOG but I liked the blackjack strain more. Although I am thinking about adding some Jack the Ripper to my roster. I had an 1/8th of that about a month ago and it became one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom