3 weeks from seed in soil

Mrmetfan

Here's my chemdog and super skunk. Both autos
There 3 weeks old. Small but healthy
I added fox farm nutes this morning. I hope this will give them a growth spurt. Do they look good to u guys?
20140216_200429.jpg
20140216_200413.jpg

Looks good to me mrmetfan!

Off to a great start!

Could you tell us a little more about your set up?

lights, ventilation, size of area, type of soil. That sorta thing. What size dose of nutes did you give them?

Also, what size pots are they in? You'll want to very gently get them into a bigger pot without stressing the out. Autos should be planted into their final pot. Because they have such a short lifecycle, any stress will reduce yield because you cant just veg the longer to make up for it.

I dropped my autos in my first journal into solo cups then into 1 gallon pots, and realized I should have put them into something bigger. So I took an exacto knife and cut off the bottom of the small pot and "planted" the small pot on top of the larger pot. Worked out very well.

Not trying to scare you or anything, just want you to have a successful grow! Autos are easy. Pretty much let them do their thing and you'll be happy:)

Welcome to :420: This is a great place full of wonderful people and much knowledge. Just holler if you have any questions, if I cant answer I probably know someone around here who can. :)

Hey sweet leaf. I have a 4 by 2 tent. I have mh and hid 400 watt air cooled lights. Exhaust fan with carbon filter. Right now just a small clip fan on them.I'm using pro mix soil that has no ferts in it. That's why I added ff nutes. I have them in their finishing pots which are a medium sized pot. My concern is I thought they would be bigger by now. When I water I take the pots out water them and than put them back in tent. I don't want to spill water on tent floor. I'm ocd I guess. I hope to get a ounce dry per plant. Is this reasonable? Sweet leaf if u read this what are u growing these days? I'm having a hard time deciding what seeds to buy next

My first run is still underway. A couple of weeks ago I harvested two different strains that I cant mention the names on this forum because of their reference to hardcore street drugs, so I call them Stephanie Tanner and Dawnie N. I have a third auto I am waiting on to finish up and she is a Northern Light from Royal Queen Seeds. She should finish up in about two weeks or so:)

I like all three plants, very pretty. The two that have been harvested have about two more weeks of curing before I know if I would grow them again or not.

Don't worry about their size, once you get their nutes dialed in, they will take off I'm sure. I use a complete soil, so I have never had to add any nutes. Keeps it easy for me. That will all change when I go hydro this next round ;)

I just recently bought 8 auto seeds. I plan on running two autos 1 in soil and 1 in hydro. Though I haven't decided which strains I am going to go with, I am leaning toward Hobbit by Kannabia in hydro and Auto Pounder with Cheese by Auto seeds in soil. I will also be running a photo plant in hydro as well. Most likely a clone from a friend, but possibly my freebie feminized seeds I got with the order.

I just get real high and check out the selection and find names that interest me. and then I look for THC and CBD content. I am growing medicine for my sister, so I like to have plants high in both. That's how I shop at the moment.

My pots are a little less than three gallons, and I got abut an ounce and a half out of both. I am doing 5 gallon pots for my second run, and am really hoping for a much better yield this time around. I have heard of people pulling 4.5-5oz off of autos. I think I'll have a real shot with the hydro. I hope ;)

Feel free to check out my first journal, still in progress, and my second journal, still in planning stages. Links are below in my signature

You should also start a grow journal of you own so self and others can follow along and help out if you need it, or just shoot the shit about the good ass weed we grow!

Sweet I'm thinking of going hydro as well. It seems like more of a hobby. like that its mmore involved. I haven't looked into the cost of a setup yet though. Hopefully its not too much. I want to get my hands on some ak47 but its out of stock. Maybe white Russian. I read a lot of good reviews on serious seeds and Mr nice seeds. I'm not too crazy about my tent to be honest. The Zippers jam a lot and I see light leaks in zipper seams. Its from hydro farm. I want to build my next grow area with plywood 2 by 2's and mylar. I want to learn how to clone also SK I can save money and not have to buy seeds all the time. On a random thought my job has random drug tests so I hope the synthetic urine works. Lol

Hydro seems cool if you like to tinker. If you don't hydro is probably not for you. I like to tinker so should be just fine. :)

This is what I a copying. Simple DIY'S: Ebb & Flow System I will be using different nutes, that I hope work out alright. Running a auto and a photo in an Ebb and Flow system. Simple, pretty cheap setup. Great results. Check out TheCapn too.

Yo MrMetFan those babies leaves look nice n fat they must be loving the light! I know what you mean about not wanting to spill on the tent floor. I keep towels under my drip trays. I've also folded the towels so that its higher on the inside with a gradual slope toward the outside of the tent. I then suck out the drainage with a turkey baster and empty it into a bucket. You may not want to be moving the plants around when they get bigger. Have you thought about starting a journal? I'd like to watch those two lil fatties progress.

Yo MrMetFan those babies leaves look nice n fat they must be loving the light! I know what you mean about not wanting to spill on the tent floor. I keep towels under my drip trays. I've also folded the towels so that its higher on the inside with a gradual slope toward the outside of the tent. I then suck out the drainage with a turkey baster and empty it into a bucket. You may not want to be moving the plants around when they get bigger. Have you thought about starting a journal? I'd like to watch those two lil fatties progress.

I was thinking of starting a journal but I thought my grow would be to amateur. The plants do look healthy but I thought they would be growing taller. You made my day though saying there fat!!!. The turkey baster sounds like a good idea. I like keeping it clean. After work I'll start a journal because I can use any advice and input.

I was thinking of starting a journal but I thought my grow would be to amateur. The plants do look healthy but I thought they would be growing taller. You made my day though saying there fat!!!. The turkey baster sounds like a good idea. I like keeping it clean. After work I'll start a journal because I can use any advice and input.

Keeping a journal will allow you to progress in your growing much quicker than doing it without one. Don't worry about seeming like too much of an amateur. Everybody on this forum grew their first plant and had no idea what they were doing when they started at some point. If you mess something up, nobody is going to yell at you or make you feel bad. We're here to help. From what I've seen, everyone on this forum wants you to have a successful grow, and they will do what they can to help you out. Looking forward to your journal!

Be sure to post a link in this thread as well as your signature to make it easy for people to get to your journal!

Happy Growing, my friend :)

Keeping a journal will allow you to progress in your growing much quicker than doing it without one. Don't worry about seeming like too much of an amateur. Everybody on this forum grew their first plant and had no idea what they were doing when they started at some point. If you mess something up, nobody is going to yell at you or make you feel bad. We're here to help. From what I've seen, everyone on this forum wants you to have a successful grow, and they will do what they can to help you out. Looking forward to your journal!

Be sure to post a link in this thread as well as your signature to make it easy for people to get to your journal!

Happy Growing, my friend :)
Don't know how to post link. But I started a journal

Open your journal an copy the address by right clicking

Go to User CP at top left of the page, click on Profile

Edit Signature

click on the little globe with the chain

Paste address by right clicking and confirm

it'll show up in code form in the field where you can type. If you look at it it'll have the address written twice. You can erase the second address and write in what you want the link to say, like the ones in my signature.

Hope this made sense ;)

so sorry sir i have not found your journal yet
did you try to follow sweetleef's post?
the one above your recent pics,it guides you to the sig change
if you put a link in your sig it will get a lot more attention

as for your question i do not think that is a flower just yet but just a lot of grow in a tight spot
looks like its thriving keep up the good work
take care and good luck

Yeah if you link your journal I will subscribe to it. It seems to me that there is a awful lot of stretching going on. How far away are your lights from the canopy?

Back
Top Bottom