3 Year Old Bag Seed - 2015 - First Grow!

I was going to change to a bigger pot when I change to flower but I will do that now.I do not know who is female !!
I can not find fabric pots were I live.

maybe my tent is to small for 3 plants ?

is my set up is ok how I have on ?

I just finished my first grow. It was only 1 plant in a 3 gal. It was 48" tall (with the pot) when done. If height is an issue then topping and tying down or bending branches (super cropping) will help keep it shorter. I thought I would have 3 plants then 1 was a male and the other turned hermaphrodite (boy and girl) so i wouldnt worry to much about running out of space. How big is your tent?

when i grow soil I usually go from Dixi cup to 5 gal buckets. Just drill a bunch of holes in them for air,& drainage. If you want to keep them short, topping , Fiming, Etc all works wonders.

I just finished my first grow. It was only 1 plant in a 3 gal. It was 48" tall (with the pot) when done. If height is an issue then topping and tying down or bending branches (super cropping) will help keep it shorter. I thought I would have 3 plants then 1 was a male and the other turned hermaphrodite (boy and girl) so i wouldnt worry to much about running out of space. How big is your tent?

Tent is 0.80x0.80x1.60

I am hoping for one girl no worry about space just how to run the vents

thinks going good now !!!

0012327.JPG
0051932.JPG

In my experience (not much 5-6 months) when they look good then the leaves area hanging down like that there just thirsty. I have some that I watered on Saturday and today 1 of them is starting to get leaves hanging down. So 5 days between water this time but has been as much as 10 days. Got to run but will put a picture up later to show the difference. :Rasta:

In my experience (not much 5-6 months) when they look good then the leaves area hanging down like that there just thirsty. I have some that I watered on Saturday and today 1 of them is starting to get leaves hanging down. So 5 days between water this time but has been as much as 10 days. Got to run but will put a picture up later to show the difference. :Rasta:
sorry late reply I water then every 5 days just water then 2 days before that photo

Back
Top Bottom