3 Year Old Bag Seed - 2015 - First Grow!

Don't think that looks like any nute burn to me. Maybe low N. My lower leaves get yellow and fall off too.

to many leafs going like that
0022331.JPG
:bitingnails:

Im not to sure. I know I had some issues with my first grow because my ph was off and had some deficiency. I lost most of my leaves by the time I harvested but was still able to get a couple OZ. Sorry cant be more help.

Is the humidity high enough? It says 45% in one of your pics. Could go a fair bit higher whilst they're still in veg.

Also, if it is low N, the affected leaves won't turn back to green, but the addition of N will stop the yellowing progressing.

Is the humidity high enough? It says 45% in one of your pics. Could go a fair bit higher whilst they're still in veg.

Also, if it is low N, the affected leaves won't turn back to green, but the addition of N will stop the yellowing progressing.

day 10 off flower today 45% is to high ?

I give the 1\3 off canna terra flower (NPKS 2-1-3-1) last water for the first time

Sorry, didn't realize it was in flowering stage. Definitely in later stages of flowering you want the humidity down around 45%, but for now I think it could still be a bit higher.

Have you given any other nutrients before the 1/3 canna terra flower? If not, then I would say it is definitely N deficiency.

Sorry, didn't realize it was in flowering stage. Definitely in later stages of flowering you want the humidity down around 45%, but for now I think it could still be a bit higher.

Have you given any other nutrients before the 1/3 canna terra flower? If not, then I would say it is definitely N deficiency.

thanks for the help SAM !!!

no they did not have nutrient before what should I do ?
I got 36l off water from the shop just waiting for day time should I flush ?

Hi bro,
What i saw nutrient def of N and a bit of P ,Ur plants when turn to flower (0-14 day's from flip 12/12)stretching and change the veg hormons to flower , in this transition time plants need to change nutes when i used canna nutes when i flipped i flushed first watering a bit with only cannazyme, 2nd watering 1/2 dosage of nutes 3rd water 4th 1/2 nutes , 5th water and from 6th full dosage of nutes, it was work good.
have a nice toker day :passitleft:
:Namaste:

Hi bro,
What i saw nutrient def of N and a bit of P ,Ur plants when turn to flower (0-14 day's from flip 12/12)stretching and change the veg hormons to flower , in this transition time plants need to change nutes when i used canna nutes when i flipped i flushed first watering a bit with only cannazyme, 2nd watering 1/2 dosage of nutes 3rd water 4th 1/2 nutes , 5th water and from 6th full dosage of nutes, it was work good.
have a nice toker day :passitleft:
:Namaste:

hey Hungaluz thinks going bad to me Tuesday I flush then no idea off the water ph I had to do some think !!!

what a week !!! DAY 14 in to flower today just flush then again this time ph 6.0 water 6.1 run out one the plants after 80l still 6.6 my pot are 31l now

012958.JPG

they seams happy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom