300% THC

And now, they've discovered tetrahydrocannabiphorol (THCP). They *think* its up to 30 times stronger. Essentially, its just like THC, except that it has a longer side chain, with 7 links instead of the 5 that normal THC has. This allows the THCP to bind to the CB1and CB2 receptors. Testing showed that THCP was 30% more active on the CB1 receptor, and 5-10% more active on the CB2 receptor.

In other words, it more efficiently gets you blasted!

There is also CBDP, but its just like regular CBD, it doesn't bind with the CB1 and CB2 receptors efficiently at all.
Where are you hearing this from? I’d like to research it. Like the actual chemical compound.

Where are you hearing this from? I’d like to research it. Like the actual chemical compound.

Leafly had an article as does livescience. If you google it, you'll get vids too. Its called tetrahydrocannabiphorol

Nature.com has the most scientifically in-depth that I've come across.

Leafly had an article as does livescience. If you google it, you'll get vids too. Its called tetrahydrocannabiphorol
I’ll have to check it out Monday.

I’ll just stick to my good ole doobies. I’m 36 and could care less about all the new age hype.
You see what happened when they started using Honeycutt in cartridges.
Nothing but self grown flower in these lungs. That’s the point right?
2687295F-EBDF-49D7-BF35-284DFF666E23.jpeg
It's over a year ago and still that bud smells so good from 1000 miles away. I'm literally salivating looking at this bud. It looks sweet as candy. Yeah, with buds like these who needs acetate? Not me.

old school --- vapes, cartriages - studies have been done that say they are bad for your lungs - Yea smokings too but does not cause as much damage as vapes, ect cause ---- we are taling aout long term use of -myself want to switch to edibiles better for my lungs health -- many will say the hell with it - but over llong term use they will say to themselves wish I hadn't vaped --- Hey -each to their own

old school --- vapes, cartriages - studies have been done that say they are bad for your lungs - Yea smokings too but does not cause as much damage as vapes, ect cause ---- we are taling aout long term use of -myself want to switch to edibiles better for my lungs health -- many will say the hell with it - but over llong term use they will say to themselves wish I hadn't vaped --- Hey -each to their own
hmm really? maybe cartridges or all kinds of E-liquids could not be that good, but a dry herb vaporizer? to me that seems a heck of lot more healthy for the lungs then smoking the herb, you just get a pure hit of very good tasting vapour and you haven't burned any of the material.

Agree ! - stopped at a red light and the car in front of me filled full of smoke that I couldn't see the driver - thought the car was on fire - then - all of a sudden smoke came flowing out of the windows !!!!!!!!!!! the person took a it from a vape pin - couldn't believe the smoke that was ex-halled - just think of one's lungs it was funny but sad for that person

Back
Top Bottom