300% THC

safeman

THC-O-acetate or ATHC is said to be 2-3's more potent than Delta-9-THC. this product could soon be available in dispensaries all across Colorado (USA) NO taste or flavor BUT many report it being more psychedelic and spirtual Some say the THC-) is the "spritual cannaboid" Takes 30-60 minutes to work

Would you try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????

THC-O-acetate or ATHC is said to be 2-3's more potent than Delta-9-THC. this product could soon be available in dispensaries all across Colorado (USA) NO taste or flavor BUT many report it being more psychedelic and spirtual Some say the THC-) is the "spritual cannaboid" Takes 30-60 minutes to work

Would you try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????
I live in Colorado and haven’t heard of it. Haven’t been to a dispensary in awhile though. Lol.

The relationship between the two is similar to the relationship between morphine and heroine. The THC is the derivative. Google the "Englewood Arsenal Experiments" Good reading....

chapter 3 of cannabis alchemy …. thc is converted to thc acetate by refluxing thc with acetic anhydride( there is a little more to if but that is the chemical used) the thc acetate is twice as potent .

chapter 3 of cannabis alchemy …. thc is converted to thc acetate by refluxing thc with acetic anhydride( there is a little more to if but that is the chemical used) the thc acetate is twice as potent .
Thanks - great info - Now I can see a NEW law that limits the thc amounts - they would keep the 1-35% thc's but maybe it might be for only Medical Narijuana folks ! ?????? time will tell

\Also it's there a great chance of explosion's when making this --

Bet you thats a hell of a story. :ganjamon:
Not much to tell really... it is very hard to remember what you are doing long enough to get even close to hurting yourself smoking 1 hit pot of that quality. I remember how little of that bag we actually ended up smoking, but it ended up being one hell of a fun night spent with great friends.

Ever take a hit off of a vape stick, and suddenly you use lose all muscle control for about 30 seconds, and fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes? That's what THC-O will do. Other than that, its really groovy.

\Also it's there a great chance of explosion's when making this --

Yup... If the catalyst is exposed to water, even in the air, it will violetnly react, creating heat at an exponential rate to the point of explosion. It needs to be processed in an inert environment, like in an nitrogen blanket hood or something similar. Also, the same catalyst is used to turn morphine into heroine, so its said to be hard to get. You can make it at home, but then there is that explosion part.

I've never done LSD or Acid or anything like that because I never liked the idea of not being in control, just in case something happened around me. THC-O will get you there, for real. I don't like that feeling, at all. I'll stick with good old 90% distillate when I want to get rocked.

EDIT: When I say in a hurry, I mean after the 60 minutes it takes your body to metabolize the acetate melecule off and the THC hits your blood stream, you go f'ing straight to oblivion in a hurry.

I’ll just stick to my good ole doobies. I’m 36 and could care less about all the new age hype.
You see what happened when they started using Honeycutt in cartridges.
Nothing but self grown flower in these lungs. That’s the point right?
2687295F-EBDF-49D7-BF35-284DFF666E23.jpeg

The relationship between the two is similar to the relationship between morphine and heroine. The THC is the derivative. Google the "Englewood Arsenal Experiments" Good reading....
I’m 3 minutes from Englewood. I can see the main road from my back porch. Lol.

And now, they've discovered tetrahydrocannabiphorol (THCP). They *think* its up to 30 times stronger. Essentially, its just like THC, except that it has a longer side chain, with 7 links instead of the 5 that normal THC has. This allows the THCP to bind to the CB1and CB2 receptors. Testing showed that THCP was 30% more active on the CB1 receptor, and 5-10% more active on the CB2 receptor.

In other words, it more efficiently gets you blasted!

There is also CBDP, but its just like regular CBD, it doesn't bind with the CB1 and CB2 receptors efficiently at all.

Back
Top Bottom