4 1/2 ounces every 2 weeks perpetual grow 8 plants

chocabloc

Just looking for some input on a setup ive been thinking of. So equipment is a DR 120 with 400 wattMH (veg room) and a dr 150 with 1000 watt gavita(flower room)

Im looking to pull 4 and a half ounces every 2 weeks. So if im doing 8 plants ill be starting one every two weeks with a veg time of 6-8 weeks depending on flowering time. Planning on using indicas with a 8 week flowering period but this will likely run to 9-10 weeks. So four months total from seed to harvest. I will be growing in soil from seed. How difficult will it be to pull 4 and a half ounces every 2 weeks. I plan on topping and lst as seen in LBHs 4 way LST (google if interested). Is it possible to pull 4 and half ounces with this setup per plant. The reason im using seed over cutting is because the topping technique ill be using only works on seeds due to plant structure plus I think it would be pointless having a mother plant when im only taking one cutting every two weeks.

I have also being considering scrogging theres plants as I have plenty of room with only 4 plants in each tent.
For first 4 weeks im thinking of using a 6.5 litre pot and transplanting to a 15 or 20 litre pot for the last 2-4 weeks of veg and for flower. Does anyone have any way to make a single plant scrog? Will I be able to lift a 20 litre pot plus the plant weight in and out of tent to water?

I have only done one incomplete grow in a dr 60 with a 250 watt which had to be cut short due to roommate issues. I have the money for a good setup and my own place so looking to get this done ASAP. A problem with this soil is the amount of soil. Ive been thinking of hydro but cant really get my head around the setup. If i did do hydro I would do only 4 plant in hydro each with there own tent and 400/600 watt. How much water would I have to have in the room for these 4 plants growing in seperate containers(DWC?) How often would I have to bring water up to the grow room with the tents and how much water. I was thinking I could just get a hose and connect to my sink in kitchen and run upstairs when I need to fill reservoir. If I was using hydro id start a plant every month with same 2 month veg/ 2 month flower cycle as soil and id be looking to harvest once a month getting 10 ounces each time.

Looking forward to some help and sorry about the long read.

Are you going to keep a grand daddy and keep that vegging??

DR120 + 400w MH is a bit small should look really at 600w MH for that space !

Should look at SOG/sea of green smaller plants more of them for total greater yield e.g 1 plant per square foot etc on average.

Will require mother plants for cuttings/clones and would place X amount of plants into flowering tent every 4 weeks to maintian a harvest every 4 weeks so that in total once fully set up you have 3 sets of plants in flowering at any given time with a time frame of 4 weeks in between to maintain cycle.

Back
Top Bottom