4 new wee Scottish babies

ZefsBuds

Hi i am brand new to these forums however everyone is positive and seem to be very helpful. I have 4 little seedlings sprouting in their forever homes. This will be my first time allowing them to grow to their full potential and I will be doing so with the help of a small greenhouse. If you would like to join me in anyway throughout this experience I would be extremely grateful. Thankyou!

Attachments

• IMG_20200423_142612.jpg
    IMG_20200423_142612.jpg
    850.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi i am brand new to these forums however everyone is positive and seem to be very helpful. I have 4 little seedlings sprouting in their forever homes. This will be my first time allowing them to grow to their full potential and I will be doing so with the help of a small greenhouse. If you would like to join me in anyway throughout this experience I would be extremely grateful. Thankyou!
Alright zefsbuds, I'm down across the southern border. Good luck on your grow, why don't you start a journal, I'll follow along.
There's quite a few people popping up here from the UK,loads of us about.
Perfect time of the year for some outside growing.

Alright zefsbuds, I'm down across the southern border. Good luck on your grow, why don't you start a journal, I'll follow along.
There's quite a few people popping up here from the UK,loads of us about.
Perfect time of the year for some outside growing.
Journal has begun my friend!

Back
Top Bottom