4 x White Widow Hydro

Now that's one big leaf, be nice if you could find a use for them. I don't know, press them on a tee and sell them to tourists,ha. Glad to hear that your rh has risen a bit, mine as well but then started dropping again as yesterdays storm set in. Lovin the light, old school for sure, but proven to work oh so well.

Snowbound what kind of pressure switch are you running on your exhaust? With these lights and no exhaust safety could be bad . When I cut the exhaust off I could feel the heat immediately, I’m going to start hunting for one !

No pressure switch. I have my 6" exhaust and 4" intake both on the same timers as the lights. When lights are off the only thing going is the air pump in each bucket and the oscillating fan.

No pressure switch. I have my 6" exhaust and 4" intake both on the same timers as the lights. When lights are off the only thing going is the air pump in each bucket and the oscillating fan.
If the exhaust fails it could be bad I’ll figure a cheap fix that’s safe !

Added another 20 l of nutes this evening. Ph @ 5.8, EC @ 1.4, water temp @ 68'

Three of the WW are nice looking bushy plants, the fourth is just gone nuts. Stretching like a mother. Gonna give me height issue I think.

20190412_213627.jpg

Added another 20 l of nutes this evening. Ph @ 5.8, EC @ 1.4, water temp @ 68'

Three of the WW are nice looking bushy plants, the fourth is just gone nuts. Stretching like a mother. Gonna give me height issue I think.

20190412_213627.jpg
You’ve got to tilt the bucket like @carcass to level it out !
Healthy for sure tall
buds again!

You’ve got to tilt the bucket like @carcass to level it out !
Healthy for sure tall
buds again!

Except all my buckets are connected by a hose on the bottom of the buckets. No sensible way to lean one. If needed I will tie the top down, or even more drastically lop it off if I have to.

Except all my buckets are connected by a hose on the bottom of the buckets. No sensible way to lean one. If needed I will tie the top down, or even more drastically lop it off if I have to.

Supercrop it. That's what i have to do if they get over 54" tall.

Supercrop it. That's what i have to do if they get over 54" tall.

Do you mean take the main stem a few inches down from the top and soften up a spot on the stem and bend and tie it down?
By softening up I mean squeeze it till it is bendable.

Do you mean take the main stem a few inches down from the top and soften up a spot on the stem and bend and tie it down?
By softening up I mean squeeze it till it is bendable.

I'm not as gentle. I grab it where I want it to bend, squeeze and push it over until I feel it kinda break. After that it will lay 90° from the rest of the plant and heal itself. But yeah, you've got the idea. Better than lopping off the top IMHO. :cool:

I'm not as gentle. I grab it where I want it to bend, squeeze and push it over until I feel it kinda break. After that it will lay 90° from the rest of the plant and heal itself. But yeah, you've got the idea. Better than lopping off the top IMHO. :cool:

Thanks for the tip I will try just to see how it goes. :thumb:

Y
Thanks for the tip I will try just to see how it goes. :thumb:
i counted 64 tops that I bent then twisted to make it go where I wanted ! It helped with this led and still got in 19”-22” distance at this time . The hps is 24” away but I can drop it closer and speed the exhaust up ,have been playing it ! Had it 12” off the soil gal All day didn’t effect it at all !

Well I bent over the top of the one plant gone nuts. After only a few hours the tip is already pointing up at the light.
Second pic is the tip turned up already.

20190413_200253.jpg
20190413_200145.jpg
Is that where you wanted it ? Have you been doing a foliage spray , looks like there cupping saying feed me . Growing strong, right now it’s easy to bend and snap and a little twist .

Back
Top Bottom