400watt Closet with Blueberry Jam and Chunky Cheese

Thank you all for stopping by, it's much appreciated. Here's a shot I took this morning before the lights went out, a couple got watered/fed as well. I'm getting excited as I am getting close to harvest for the cheese, and the Blueberry Jam is only a week or so behind them. Then the next batch of strains/hybrids will go into play. I also got 2 new Jack Russel puppies recently. They're our new kids.

IMG_0340.JPG

I liked this macro thought I'd share ;)
IMG_03241.JPG

The new pups..
IMG_0350.JPG

How are the new strains germinating? With the last stages of the grow now going, do you flush them with clean water? Or, do you just let them dry out in the dirt?

I once had 2 Jack Russell terriers. A short hair male WHITNALL, and a long coated bitch MISCHEVIOUS. Both were extremely intellegent and loved to run along the beach, and in the park chasing swallows across the cricket fields. They now live on property, house dogs, but are used to get rabbits out of holes in the vineyard.

High all :ciao:
DGMGH, I'm not quite ready to start germing, mainly because the BJ's are late finishers, and I don't have a separate place to veg. It feels like a week or so before I start germing. The CC's will be flushed on their next watering, they're very close to harvest! If funds permit I might pick up a scope to check the trichs out. :peace:

Thanks for stopping hd07 & musikgenman!! :ciao:

hd07 I'm a lover of all micro brews, you can get Fat Tire at a local convenience store around here heh heh. I like the home made beer, I have a home brew kit for a single filtered brew, not bad. The bowl in that pic was filled with grand daddy purps, yummmm!!

musikgenman
, does yours have the thicker indica dominant leaves? Or more of the longer skinnier leaves that a sativa dominant strain shows? Either way I hope it turns out great!!

LOL I have no idea Dead, maybe you can check out my grow and fill me in. I think one might be sativa or a sativa dominant, while the other is much shorter I think is Indica dominant(the one that is budding like yours).
I know its tough staying in touch with everyone elses journals as well as your own, but if you haven't checked it out any advice or comments would be appreciated.

:Rasta:

Musik \\\vVv///

yeah, I want to reiterate. Only ozone your exhausted air. Unless you have a small ozone generator like a ozone jr. You can hurt the plants and like you said earlier take the smell away from the plants, and make them smell like hay, or grass clippings. Always use ozone in exhausted air only, and usually they say to have about 6ft of ductwork with the ozone before its ok to release it into your house or whatever if your going to be breathing that air. High concentrations of ozone will burn your eyes and most of all your throat. Your plants look great man!

Thanks to all for the time they've given to my thread. I picked this up tonight, I found out the reason why my Honeywell isn't being so productive is because the ozone neutrons aren't binding to the odor molecules and eliminating them. So only time will tell but that side of my house stinks at this point for the most part and I'm worried and stressed about it a tad......

IMG00300.jpg

Heh DGMGH yep I know. Wait till flowering my friend, its a great smell! The two main reasons I choose these strains are above average yield, secondly potency. Both strains are really starting to smell awesome! The BJ's are starting to come around to a sweeter berry smell, ummmm! And the CC's smell sweet, yet they have a cheesy smell to the touch.

I've started to flush the CC's. The 3rd and last CC got her 2 gallon flush tonight, and for the most part all three had pretty much clear run off. I'm thinking 1 more flush for them at the most.

I've cut the recommended dosage of ferts down by half for the 2 BJ's. They're barely hitting 10-15% amber pistils. So they have a couple more weeks left for sure.

High greenisland, likewise my friend. I'm ready for a smoke/taste report too!

Well the stink wasn't on the side of the house when I checked this morning after waking up. I'm really hoping that it stays like that. Everyone have a great day! :roorrip:

Thanks to all for the time they've given to my thread. I picked this up tonight, I found out the reason why my Honeywell isn't being so productive is because the ozone neutrons aren't binding to the odor molecules and eliminating them. So only time will tell but that side of my house stinks at this point for the most part and I'm worried and stressed about it a tad......

Your should try ONA Gel odor neutralizer. I know not a lot of people like this stuff, but I use it in my drying room that gets converted back to a bedroom after dry is complete and I love the stuff I think it does a great job controlling the smell. And after I am finished it only take a couple of days to rid the smell completely it is a good quick fix...

Back
Top Bottom