• Poll closed .
Or both
said the man
with iron stones
and 200 clones
alone
in the midst
of the woods

Well it appears that Propa Gator has some rhymin' competition! Well said.

Damn, i thought setting sun had it in the bag with an early lead but greenisland made a hard charge late. Do we have a runnoff or what, maybe a second poll with just the 2 of ya.

Yeah I just finished my 5 gallon ebb and grow diy TEK, well I just got the system up and running finally, and the ebb and flow set even got its very own new grow room built just for it. I think that perhaps that had something to do with the votes as of recent, or atleast I hope that journal helped. It should make for a really nice grow journal since the entire process from conception to growing will all be documented here. I am releived it is finally done however. This is a tuff month to be competing in MOM thats for sure, lol.

Yeah I just finished my 5 gallon ebb and grow diy TEK, well I just got the system up and running finally, and the ebb and flow set even got its very own new grow room built just for it. I think that perhaps that had something to do with the votes as of recent, or atleast I hope that journal helped. It should make for a really nice grow journal since the entire process from conception to growing will all be documented here. I am releived it is finally done however. This is a tuff month to be competing in MOM thats for sure, lol.

You put your full time and efforts into this so you are much deserved.

Woah! "And comin' down the stretch, we have greenisland and setting sun nose and nose! Heading to a photo finish!"

I know it is a bit cliche, but the saying "It is an honor to just be nominated" really does apply to Member of the Month. I truly am honored to be in such skilled and helpful company.

Here, here to the 420 community! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom