• AgedMaster - Unknown Strain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stardawg17 - Zkittlez

• Pantagruel - Afghani X Gelato

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Braddah Waiheesohai beautiful nug bro. Hard to tell if you drew it or grew it these days 😂 👌
Guess you're just going to have to come out to Hawaii to see for yourself :passitleft: .

**Its more of a photo contest than a nug contest at the end of the day. FWIW you're capturing light, so make sure there's lots of good white diffuse light (think a camera ring light for blogging, or a cool white spot light behind a sheet of tracing paper). Put the nug on something dark, or in the blue range, and use a camera that can take decent macro shots.

Sunlight and most house lights are too bright and too yellow and your nug shot will look washed out and the colors will be yellow green. Best of luck and keep the dank coming! Love you all.

Guess you're just going to have to come out to Hawaii to see for yourself :passitleft: .

**Its more of a photo contest than a nug contest at the end of the day. FWIW you're capturing light, so make sure there's lots of good white diffuse light (think a camera ring light for blogging, or a cool white spot light behind a sheet of tracing paper). Put the nug on something dark, or in the blue range, and use a camera that can take decent macro shots.

Sunlight and most house lights are too bright and too yellow and your nug shot will look washed out and the colors will be yellow green. Best of luck and keep the dank coming! Love you all.
😮😮 I wish bro! I'd be bringing my own grown too!! Have a Hawaiian smokeathon!!

🤫🤫🤫 can't be letting out your secrets 🤦‍♂️ it's my first month back and now with your tips everyone gonna smoke me 🤣🤣 nah appreciate the pointers 👌 ✌️

😮😮 I wish bro! I'd be bringing my own grown too!! Have a Hawaiian smokeathon!!

🤫🤫🤫 can't be letting out your secrets 🤦‍♂️ it's my first month back and now with your tips everyone gonna smoke me 🤣🤣 nah appreciate the pointers 👌 ✌️
I'm down for that!

haha I'm just here for the pretty nugs. I'll be looking out for your win this month!

If you say people skate by every month, then there is definitely something wrong here.

Why doesn't anyone speak up then?

Ultimately, it is up to us, however we like to get the community help on this too.

When we confront people on wet nugs, we have a 33.3% chance of them lying about it and acting offended, 33% chance of them admitting it and being cool and a 33% chance of them telling us to go fuck ourselves for calling them liars and that the nug is overly dry and we are jerks and then they leave the site in a tantrum, never to return from either anger or embarrassment.

So, if you guys and gals can help us monitor wet nug entries, we feel there is a better chance of them being more accepting of the decision, as well as sending the message to others that they have to deceive to the whole community, instead of just going head to head with us. Of course sometimes people make honest mistakes, so we always take that into account as well. It's just a sticky situation that we get hated on from all angles, so weed REALLY appreciate the help in sharing some of that load with us.

Renee and I are not growers, and Teddy makes the best decisions he can, but we sometimes need your help here. :thanks:
Hey these guy's are right if you see something bring it up not everyone does shit on purpose. So let them know in a nice way I would preferer a PM, but it is not necessary to PM You may be surprised at what they say and do. It is up to all of us.

Hey these guy's are right if you see something bring it up not everyone does shit on purpose. So let them know in a nice way I would preferer a PM, but it is not necessary to PM You may be surprised at what they say and do. It is up to all of us.
I was a little late on that, but it still holds true.

Back
Top Bottom