• Mr Smith - Kanabia BigBand

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • CaptainNugs – no name purp

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • grizzly3327 - GRIZZLY SPECIAL

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • crazy horse – Shark Shock

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 420fied – Snow White (Northern LightsxCinderella99)

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • astonr420 - White Widow

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • sweetcheeba – unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jozo-sha - S.A.G.E.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Twelve12 – Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • N.W.Green – Casy Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) X ECSD

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • GodsTrichome - Lowlife Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 52Firestone – Lemon Skunk

Votes: 10 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ima big fan of sage. She has the capability to grow huge and the nugs can be silverly with trichs, limegreen, sandalwood spice smell, a taste like no other with a high that has no ceiling but can also blow people away with one hit. Enjoy the smoke.

That cloner question. 5.5 to 5.7ph. Cloning gel Rootech,150 mil clonex cloning solution for seven gallons water.ten days big root ball even if room is 75, 80f. no chiller, water from tap, after 14 days water/nute solution goes sour and grey slime can develop during warmer temps so give max of 2 weeks to clone.

Yeah, love me some SAGE :love:

Your water is too warm, period. I had my best luck with water temps under 72°F and (believe it or not) no additives, just pure RO/DI. :goodluck:

Re: Nug of the Monh - July 2011

I'm going to run this horse until she wins.

I present to you, Snow White(Northern LightsxCinderella99)

nug51.jpg

sw13.jpg

so...dream walker was not a total failure!!! although i didnt get near the top at all!!! so now were going to try out my White Widow that i harvested last month!!! the smoke is great!!! i love the trics and how many there is!!! anyways here is my entry!!!!

White Widow
SAM_1330.JPG

Macro
SAM_1411.JPG

Good Luck everybody!!!

:peacetwo:

Wow! So far these are my favorites...but how do I choose?:thedoubletake:

Yeah, love me some SAGE :love:

Your water is too warm, period. I had my best luck with water temps under 72°F and (believe it or not) no additives, just pure RO/DI. :goodluck:

Conventional thinking would agree, however it is really, really hard to argue with Mr Smith's results. I remember the pic of the rooted clones in question, and the root development after 12 days was simply mind boggling! I'd actually love to see him do a detailed tutorial on his method of cloning.:thumb:

:smokin:Hmm...I think this month could use some detailed descriptions of the taste/flavor of the various entries!:grinjoint:

I want to start off with saying this is my true apple of my eye :love: :circle-of-love: just dont tell my wife... ROFL
Casey Jones (Thai x Trainwreck) x ECSD
What is there to say about it that the name doesn't already conjure up. It is an amazing Upbeat Sativa high without the race, personally I am really prone to being slowed down by most smokes but not this one. This smoke will literly drive you off the couch and MAKE you wanna work in your garden, and the blissful ignorance that it bestows is remarkable. :love::adore::love:

The pheno that i have is known as "The Canna Bliss" pheno and it has a strong taste of spice from the Thai parantage but an almost overwhelming fuelly sour taste from the ECSD in her and she yields like a beast:)

11817.JPG

12326.JPG

Hope you Enjoy :D

:goodluck: All

Glad you could make it 52Firestone! how have you been? dont know why but i havn't seen you too much lately could just be me?

whats good 52FS!!!
:welcome: to the party!!! nice lookin nug you got there buddy!!! man that sux about the kid man, i had kind of the same situation back in the day with my wifes mom, had a roommate that had a closet grow going on and she actually did call the cops!!! they were cool about it though!!! they said cus it was still immature they just made him pull it!! i mean yea month and a hald down the drain but better than jail going to jail!!! and it was only 1 plant and it wasnt even that good looking, i think the cops were kind of laughing at it??? lol

anyways :goodluck:

:peacetwo:

This is my favorite contest to vote in! :)

Everyone made a wonderful entry, I would love to smoke any one of your all's nugs! ;)

GT, is that photo done with a Fish-Eye Lens setting or something? Made me think of a silly Home Movies episode, and better times. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom