• Deacnbleu - Bag Seed

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yosemite Sam - Mr Nice Nevilles Haze

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • N.W.Green - Razzamatazz

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everybody love the purple, looks wonderful, don't get me wrong but purple does not make the bud.

Aman to that brother...:high-five:

That is what is wrong with these contests and it wont win me any votes...
It is, what it is. Color dont mean shit and it sure in the hell don't help in the yield department...:wood:
An if you have grown long enough, you will know, what I am talking about...:)

MV... :popcorn:

Thank you for the vote of confidence MV :D that would be pretty cool. and AMEN my brothers, Purple is usually a problem in this case my raz is purple from start to finish and does really happen to be quite good strength and taste wise, but its a fluffy girl. this is a loving term but we call her "Tourist Weed" :p if you know what imean :D

What are some factors you guys think should be considered when critiquing these buds?

Certainly a green/Orange nug of OG kush can be way more potent and better grown than a very purple GDP or other genetically purple strain. I feel color should be a factor but can be taken too far into consideration just because purple looks nice.

How about nug texture? Bling (trichs)? Calyx-leaf ratio? Density? Hairs? Even the manicure it receives?

Im new to the site and this is my first entry hope you guys like it :grinjoint: This is a crown of Querkle (Purple Urkle x Space Queen) i grew that came down about a week ago, she smells faintly of sweet grapes and has a nice buzz that gives me some pleasurable cereberal stimulation and a good physical effect thats relaxing without any couch lock

querkle_custom_crown2.jpg

Another side

querkle_custom_crown3.jpg

Keep it green everyone hope you enjoyed :)

lookin mighty fresh!!!!!

What are some factors you guys think should be considered when critiquing these buds?

Certainly a green/Orange nug of OG kush can be way more potent and better grown than a very purple GDP or other genetically purple strain. I feel color should be a factor but can be taken too far into consideration just because purple looks nice.

How about nug texture? Bling (trichs)? Calyx-leaf ratio? Density? Hairs? Even the manicure it receives?

Yea I've wondered the same thing what bout ginetics... White widow green but frosty and if grown right its white & full. The're babies so green they look black, ive seen some macured buds that make me cry.

So what are the credentials???

Soniq got stuck in the tornadoes in North Carolina, 18 dead so far, he's okay, just no power or internet. Therefore I will be updating the contests later tonight, after I finish catching up from being gone yesterday. Thanks guys, great submissions!

So this is still alive then? If so, it is unfortunately not eligible, must be dried nug.
yup your right it was a typo about a week from finish lol good eye though can def tell from the sugar leaves

Some really sweet nuggets this month guys, wish we could all sit around and try each one together. One day, when these laws are finally changed, we will. ;)

Please let the voting begin!
:cheer:

Hell Yeah! GO HEMPROCKET!!! :cheer:

Hope i can do this beauty Razzamatazz some justice. she is a fast finisher this one finished in just 7 weeks and she picked her own harvest date, i came in and she had snapped her whole stem because of the weight.

Flash on
CIMG4066.JPG

She smells like Strong hash, with an almost overwhelming berry scent, on exhale the smell is almost more distinctive. i can smoke this weed in the morning and at lunch my family will come home and notice the smell and know exactly what i was smoking.

Flash off
CIMG4073.JPG

:peacetwo:Green :D

You got my vote, that thing made my mouth water. And that is not an easy thing to do. Very nice:goodjob:

Very nice race again!
Going to enter my Jack Herer next month, my poor bud got labeled "Bag Seed" on the voting page, lol.

Back
Top Bottom