420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:love::love::love::love::love:TO ALL!!:love::love::love::love::love:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How did Sisco find that pic of me at Sturgis? And how did you know that was me, GT??????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

RACE ON PACK!!!

Granny and Sisco are both :cheer::cheer: rooting for you!!!
(doesn't sisco look cute with the green bow in his hair???)

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

I got a good laugh with that Granny and Sisco. But alas, I think the race is over even though there are still 12 days left. Or at least over for me, how can I catch up with Sisco? He has more fans than me but I am with Granny, if my time is not this month then maybe another month. But I do admit it was a good race. That better be weed smoke that's blowing in my face Sisco and not exhaust fumes!!!!!

420--Apologies, sir. I did not know. This just tells me I need to really start reading the guidelines. I mean I started when I first joined but then it all became a blur.

Chimp---That does not sound good at all....*putting on gas mask*....Wonders if I light a match under Sisco's butt if fire will shoot out?.....lol

:love::love::love::love::love:QTL:love::love::love::love::love:

Hi Honey!!! I hope yer havin' FUN!!! Been some ups and downs on the hills of that track, eh?!!! LOL

Seriously, I have to apologize to you personally honey. I don't think it was you who was promoting/campaigning - it was me for Sisco. I sure don't want you feeling bad for something I did.

Just the little bit of meeting we have had so far - girl, YOU ARE MY KINDDA PEOPLE!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Wow this is wild.....I wish we could all meet up together like the oscars......wouldn't that be fun..."best supporting grower goes too?..........?..."newbie of the year goes too"?...... And of course there would be a snack table.....ohh hell a food court for us Hungries....it's too bad sisco isn't on the board anymore.....I still love him....too

I'm practicing my Joan Crawford acceptance speech in anticipation..... :thanks:

Hi Honey!!! I hope yer havin' FUN!!! Been some ups and downs on the hills of that track, eh?!!! LOL

Seriously, I have to apologize to you personally honey. I don't think it was you who was promoting/campaigning - it was me for Sisco. I sure don't want you feeling bad for something I did.

Just the little bit of meeting we have had so far - girl, YOU ARE MY KINDDA PEOPLE!!!

whats good G420!!!

QTL did the same thing with the campaining in her Grow Journal!!! I had noticed it and let her know that it is against the rules to do such a thing!!! she then corrected her post straight away!!! I am sure she is just making sure that she takes the blame as much as everybody else!!!

QTL!!!

See!!! told you you would have a chance running against all these great names!!! now your in the lead sista!!! can't wait to see your name have the "Member of the Month - Jan '12"

You are very deserving sista!!!

+reps to G420 and Siscokid for your great sportsmanship!!! you 2 are 2 reasons that this site is great and successful!!!

:peacetwo: and :goodluck: to all!!!

Hi Honey!!! I hope yer havin' FUN!!! Been some ups and downs on the hills of that track, eh?!!! LOLSeriously, I have to apologize to you personally honey. I don't think it was you who was promoting/campaigning - it was me for Sisco. I sure don't want you feeling bad for something I did.Just the little bit of meeting we have had so far - girl, YOU ARE MY KINDDA PEOPLE!!!

Thanks Lady!!! It was fun for a minute but I must say that with Sisco being taken out of the race, it has kind of lost its appeal for me. Not saying the other noms don't matter...sighs....Idk and its still not over so I would be foolish to say I won at this point.

And Aston is right, I feel blame too because I had started campaigning in my thread but when he told me, I immediately changed it. That is also why I gave 420 my apology and have been reading the guidelines. But when I saw you campaigning for Sisco, I thought it was cool to do. I am usually never a follower because when I follow someone else's lead f*cked up shit usually happens.

Aston---Hmmm, yeah it would be nice to have the title under my name but not when it went down the way it did. I think I am deserving, not tooting my own horn but beep beep but we all know Sisco had this win in the bag. So, it feels kinda empty to me. At this point anything can still happen so I am not going to assume I won anything until told so.

Oh shit, PotChimp is doing Joan....Everybody run and hide the wire hangers!!!

I agree that we were at fault, however that still doesn't change the fact that he would have won because of the campaigning. This is just not fair to everyone as a whole, and Siscokid himself pulled out of the race on his own, saying he knew the rules to begin with, before we even had time to discuss it in the back and make a decision for action. Hopefully we can all let this pass and move forward with positive energy. :thanks:
What no... Sisco! 420 how can he be disqualified I this rule wasn't high lighted? Granted if this was in black and white the disqualification should stand however it wasn't..

Bad times..

:peace:

I removed you from the contest Granny, thank you so very much for your understanding and support sweetie, we are truly grateful. I apologize for not having the rules posted in the contest thread, that was our fault. :adore:
:Namaste:

I'm so new to the site I kinda went with my Irish instinct:green_heart:, LOL. I wish I could vote for everyone though:love:. This is a great site:thumb:. I haven't had to ask a question yet, there is so much info.

I'm so new to the site I kinda went with my Irish instinct:green_heart:, LOL. I wish I could vote for everyone though:love:. This is a great site:thumb:. I haven't had to ask a question yet, there is so much info.

well then your vote doesnt count!!! LOL just kidding!!

:welcome: to the :420: community brotha!!! look forward to seeing more of you around in the forums!!! feel free to check out my journals, and make sure you check out the BPN Army Blog where all of our soldiers are enlisted at!!!

:peacetwo: and again, :welcome:!!!

Wow I missed a lot this week.....You all make me laugh so hard when I read these threads....Good Luck to all those left in the race....:circle-of-love::party::passitleft:

I finished my Joan Crawford acceptance speech so you can borrow it QueenTokelove. Here it is:
"You love me; you REALLY love me!!!!" :thanks:
"Huh?" :trance:
"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRY MY CANNABIS IN THE CLOSET WITH WIRE HANGERS?!?!?!!!" :goof: :loopy: :goof: :loopy: :goof:

LMAO cause I have used that quote, I think when I got nominated. But I had no idea it was Joan Crawford. I must have been channeling her that day....

GodSpeed has my vote :thumb:

All the jokes and kidding aside I found out GS had nom'd me after I posted my nom for G420..but it was either him or her.

My nom for her was sort of a easier one to make cause "ladies first" is in my genes... but GS was real close to getting it... if you check out these two's journals and threads you will see why it was a tough one for me.

Thanks GodSpeed, Blessings and GREEN STICKY THUMBS UP M8!

:love::love::love::love::love:TO ALL!:love::love::love::love::love:

WOW!!!

I see it's STILL anyone's race!!!

Where is the announcer?????

I've been demoted to cheerleader!!! LOL

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love:TO ALL!:love::love::love::love::love:

WOW!!!

I see it's STILL anyone's race!!!

Where is the announcer?????

I've been demoted to cheerleader!!! LOL

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Ahem, who demoted you to cheerleader? That's my title!!! And you make one hell of an announcer!!!! Yes, it is still anyone's race but it has gotten me to the edge of my seat sitting on pins and needles. I just want it to be over with already, the suspense is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom