Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Goldengoose7

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Mr. Smith

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I would like to nominate Macgyverup. This is a solid, polite, extremely knowledgeable, site-supporting (even in diversity) member of our community who spends countless hours hopping from thread to thread learning, sharing and even (when asked) taking the time to visit a thread on behalf of another member just to help.

I believe that MOM isn't about the "sizzle" of pics, threads or a grow; but, about how the frick'in bacon tastes in other kitchens after a chef shares recipes, enjoys taking the time to teach & sticks around to make sure the meal came out tasty. He gets my thumbs up for just that reason. However, if any ya'all got a cholesteral problem & can only enjoy the aroma of "sizzling" bacon thus preferring that thar 1st one...check out his grows.; he fits the bill on that also.

Good luck Mac, at least for this one sec you're the frontrunner, lol.

Cheers,
John

Mr. Krip. Need I say more?

Well, if I must. Mr. K is one of the most helpful members on 420, he is a great contributor and is always willing to help, even the most basic of questions. A true asset to 420magazine, and I am just happy I don't have to compete against him until the MOTY contest!

Gods Trichome! Very Knowlegable!! Always goes out of his way to help people on this site. He gets his energy from helping people. He is a man of GOD.

His bud that he is posting is the most brilliant bud I have seen in a VERY LONG TIME!!!!! Very Exotic!!! It has more colors than a gay pride flag!!! WOW!!!!

He has a strain he developed grown from the fighting fields in Afganistan!! A seed taken directly from a US soldier!!!! Are you kidding me?!!! No I am not!!!!

If you are Americian If you have faith in a Higher Power!!! You will give Gods Trichome the prize he deserves!!!!! Member of the Month!!!:cheer:

SteveH, cant agree more, and Mac is a great contributor as well...Closet Farmer, I am honored that you feel this way and thank you for the nomination. Can't wait to see this one inish out!!! :goodluck:

Also would like to second the nom for Mr. Krip, everyone should check out his journal, it RAWKS!!!:Namaste:

Wow - all great nominations this month. Since I nominated Mr. Krip last month, I'm still throwing my support that way. But, how hard is that?! Twelve12, Gods Trichome and MacGyverup are all fantastic as well. :goodluck: to you all, and thanks for making this community the best part of many of my days - you guys all rock! :thumb:

I'm gonna nominate Goldengoose7...He is constantly stopping in threads and giving great advice...he visits grow journals regularly and always has a solution for problems...I haven't personally talked to him much but from what I have seen he is a great candidate for this award. good luck to all the members who get nominated!

Save your votes for the deserving member. :Namaste:

What I meant was, please don't vote for me. :Namaste:

Save your one vote for one of these fine gentlemen. Macgyverup, Mr. Krip, Gods Trichome, and Goldengoose7. Did I miss anyone? :welldone:

Seriously. I'm just a new kid the rest are far more deserving. :peace:

What I meant was, please don't vote for me. :Namaste:

Save your one vote for one of these fine gentlemen. Macgyverup, Mr. Krip, Gods Trichome, and Goldengoose7. Did I miss anyone? :welldone:

Seriously. I'm just a new kid the rest are far more deserving. :peace:

Very humble 12:bravo: But dont sell yourself short bro, I've seen you out there, making your rounds and contributing. If you've been nominated, it means you deserve it, if even only to one or two members....

My vote this month will be for Mr Krip, because he's earned it. But you and the other nominees are ALL equally deserving of the nomination:Namaste:

I nominate Mr. Smith. He's always willing to help and his grows are fantastic. Everyone nominated so far is more than worthy!

:thumb:

Nice one 420fied! He's helpful, but more than that he helps us all learn by his always interesting experimentation. Anyone who didn't see his circular wall of weed (which exceeded a gram a watt) is really missing something. He has had successful grows using several different styles, and will help anyone who wants to use one of those styles.

Mr. Smith has been making great contributions here for years (under a couple of different names and titles) and I'm really grateful for the advice he's shared with me, I know that.

Wow, lots of great candidates this month - without a doubt.

Very good nomination 420fied. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom