• Macgyverup

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • stevehman

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • GodsTrichome

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats cap'n on the win so far, and to you too steve my friend!!! Mac, looks like we are tied up for third, it is an honor to just be amongst such great people, namaste, God bless, and STAY GREEN!!!!!!!

I'd like to suggest that anyone reading this thread insert a link into their signature for the contest forum (or at least one of the individual contests). I realize that several of you already have. But I cannot think that so many people would be completely uncaring and unconcerned. Therefore I must assume that many just don't notice.

Perhaps some of the newbies do not realize that they can vote - and that their vote counts just as much as anyone else's. I'd think that they would be especially concerned with THIS contest, as they might be the beneficiaries of help from one or more of the candidates (as do/have we all).

For that matter, I was for all practical purposes a newbie (of this site) the first time I was nominated... And I somehow managed to win, lol.

And congratulations to all the candidates for being helpful enough in various ways to get nominated!

TS,

:bravo: Great Idea... :idea:

Done

That is a good idea TS...I should have done it earlier!

wow!!! looks like everybody is going to nom Captain!!! no running here!!! just so there is somebody else in this running, im going to go ahead and nom Macgyverup!!! he has been there in my Afgoo journal helpin me through!! mainly cus he has the same strain growing also, but cant be a 1 person running!!! at least now there is 2!!! one day i hope to be in here as well running with everybody that takes time to help everybody!!!

:goodluck: & :peacetwo:

Jeez Astronr, you weren't kidding! :thanks: I'm truly humbled by being thought of as worthy of such a nomination. Just to be mentioned is an honor, especially with the likes of the others in this contest.

My vote goes to the Captain for the help he has given me in the past. He gives solid advice where I can only encourage my fellow growers with the minimal knowledge I have.

I thank you for the kind thoughts and words and most of all I want you to know how much we all appreciate your enthusiasm not only on your journal but all the others you contribute to also. Your presence on my journal has made me smile, encouraged me, and challenged me to think through things many times, I appreciate it. You are what helps keep this forum the best! :cheer::cheer::cheer: to you my friend.

:peacetwo:

I'd like to suggest that anyone reading this thread insert a link into their signature for the contest forum (or at least one of the individual contests). I realize that several of you already have. But I cannot think that so many people would be completely uncaring and unconcerned. Therefore I must assume that many just don't notice.

Perhaps some of the newbies do not realize that they can vote - and that their vote counts just as much as anyone else's. I'd think that they would be especially concerned with THIS contest, as they might be the beneficiaries of help from one or more of the candidates (as do/have we all).

For that matter, I was for all practical purposes a newbie (of this site) the first time I was nominated... And I somehow managed to win, lol.

And congratulations to all the candidates for being helpful enough in various ways to get nominated!

:bravo: Well said. :cheer::cheer::cheer: See below. :high-five:

:peacetwo:

Well said by all!!! And Jozo my friend, when I saw your sig yesterday I decided to copy/pastge in mine too!! So you inspired my new signature my friend:high-five: Tortured, you are a humble soul.:Namaste:

If you have a little time, you can always peruse the contestants' post history for the month.

Congratulations Captain Kronic on winning Member of the Month!

You guys are the best... I mean that! :adore:

Thanks to each and every one of you voted/participated this month... w/o you this doesn't happen! :Namaste:

A BIG HOLLA TO OUR SPONSORS... BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS, HBI INTERNATIONAL and SIERRA NATURAL SCIENCES. :high-five:
I will definitely be taking full advantage of having these great products in my arsenal... THIS IS AWESOME!

I'm w/o the right words to properly represent my true feelings here... getting nomed and voted on by fellow members is humbling to say the least.

It's strange winning since I have only striven to give back that which was given me so freely.

My sincerest thanks and appreciation to 420 Mag for giving us this place... it's the spirit of the people here that makes this place THE BEST ANYWHERE! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom