• Spike69

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • N.W. Green

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Mr. Krip

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A special :thanks: to my 5 votes!!! and a :thanks: to all of the voters out there making a difference here!!! its an honor to be in the running with such great people that help contribute to this site!!!

:peacetwo:

So many deserving folks !:yummy:

I nominated Mr. Krip a while ago and he missed it......So Mr. Krip...maybe we can vote you in this time! Got my vote for sure. You are consistently helping others and you post so much helpful information just to help others.

Stevehman, I'll get you next time Brother.:love:

So many deserving folks !:yummy:

I nominated Mr. Krip a while ago and he missed it......So Mr. Krip...maybe we can vote you in this time! Got my vote for sure. You are consistently helping others and you post so much helpful information just to help others.

Stevehman, I'll get you next time Brother.:love:

It's tough, I nominated Mr. Krip, because he deserved it, but I have a few friends in there, so voting is tough!!!

I want to nominate stevehman, his grows are definitely clean and healthy, always willing to help, just and all around good person and grower and definitely deserves to be Member of the Month!!! :thumb:

??? where is he??? thats just odd!!! i was on here real early this morning and he was still on there!!! maybe he did the same thing that TS did last month and put in a withdraw!!! hopefully we will get a answer soon!!!

:peacetwo:

i did but it also says give a reason for picking the person, i might be high but im never sleepin lol :bongrip:

The suggestion to give a reason for picking the person is directed towards the nomination process not the voting process.

We're suggesting that if someone feels strongly enough to nominate a member for the Member of the Month honor, that it would help the voting public for you to say a few words about why you felt everyone should vote for him.

On the 15th of each month (plus or minus my travel schedule ;)), we'll open the polls to the voters.

Most votes wins ;)

Regards
Soniq

Back
Top Bottom