• Spike69

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • N.W. Green

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Mr. Krip

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:420:,I Voted for Mr. K. and then his name disappeared. Then it was if I had not voted, a new poll appeared with current contest nominees minus Mr K. I thought Mr K. had been removed from the contest (for what ever reason) so I voted for another. I would like to change my vote back, is that possible?:peacetwo:

Smoke2, thank you VERY much for your thoughts & support. 420 & I are aware that the MOTM voting got a little messed up this month with the problems with my account. We discusses this, and everything's OK. Frankly, they offered to "fix" it to the best of their ability, but I didn't want to see the voting get messed up even more. In fact, I probably should have just taken myself out of the running this month.

Of course, feel free to nominate me next month, if you feel strongly about it! :)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm truly honored to have been nominated, and feel I've already won. Every one of the nominees is worthy of the honor, and I'm sure your replacement vote went to a good person.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I haven't cast my vote yet, but I intend to vote for one of the OTHER nominees.

I give my deepest thanks & gratitude to everyone that supported me this month, but I'll be here next month, too! :grinjoint:

yea all the members on 420 magazine cast your vote this isn't a presidential election this is more important.how is prop 19 ever going to get passed if you don't vote.So VOTE NOW! FOR YOUR MOF,POM,NOM.
:420:

yea all the members on 420 magazine cast your vote this isn't a presidential election this is more important.how is prop 19 ever going to get passed if you don't vote.So VOTE NOW! FOR YOUR MOF,POM,NOM.
:420:

I am astonr420 and I approve this message!!!

:peacetwo:

:goodluck: guys! I think it's going to be a close finish! You all deserve even more praise than you already get for what you do here!:thumb:

I agree 420% :goodjob: :thanks:
:goodluck: guys! I think it's going to be a close finish! You all deserve even more praise than you already get for what you do here!:thumb:
:Namaste:

now before I go, I will be busy tomorrow, I have gotten caught up with my journals and I must get back to my school work!!!

I would like to congratulate stevehman!!! It was a great privilege to be in the running with all you greats!!! This was obviously not my month!!! But I can only hope that my time is soon!!! I will continue to spend as much time here and share the knowledge that I have learned here!!! I hope to be among the greats to hold this title!!! I wish you all :peace: :love: and :)!!!

:peacetwo:

I voted for Aston.
Not because he is the most experience grower here, but because he always has a great attitude and is eager to help people. He has never made people feel bad for asking questions, and does not tolorate people down talking others in his journals.

Outside of that, as a new grower he has really taken a strong initiative to learn and has clearly demonstrated that with his creativity and passion portrayed in his journals.

WOW thank you so much DBM!!! i am at a loss for words!!! I'm touched!!! I'm glad to know that someone enjoys my journals as much as I enjoy making them!!!

thanks again!!! maybe next time for me though!!!

:peacetwo:!!!

Back
Top Bottom