• Spike69

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • N.W. Green

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Mr. Krip

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you to everyone who voted. Next month let's get the numbers over 100 (that's still less than 0.2% of all 420 members.

I'm honored to be considered among the other member this month. All are great contributors and I'm sure will all be future MOTMs. I'm just happy that I don't have to go through this for at least 6 months, too many great people here and the competition is always top-notch.

Thanks again.

:Namaste:

And a special congratulations to stevehman!!!
it was an honor running with you and everybody else in this month's running!!! I am confident that our time will come!!! and I can't wait to have that title sitting under my name as well!!!

everybody got their noms ready for next months run??? remember time to look forward!!! this poll got 72 votes this month??? now how is it that 98 people voted in POTM and 95 in NOTM but only 72 thought this poll was worth voting on??? guess we will just have to try harder!!!

:peacetwo:

:peacetwo:

Congratulations and welcome to team BPN stevehman :) let me know if you want the 3-part, 2-part, or the organics.
Send me whatever you think will work well in my grow 5.1 setup (more on the bloom side). I have the Osmocote mixed in the coco, so that is my only challenge. Looking forward to using them to finish up that grow, they're only in day 3 of 12/12 so they have a ways still to go.

If you think I shouldn't mess too much with that set up, then maybe the 3-part for a future grow.

I'll trust your judgement on this one.

Congratulations!

Send me whatever you think will work well in my grow 5.1 setup (more on the bloom side). I have the Osmocote mixed in the coco, so that is my only challenge. Looking forward to using them to finish up that grow, they're only in day 3 of 12/12 so they have a ways still to go.

If you think I shouldn't mess too much with that set up, then maybe the 3-part for a future grow.

I'll trust your judgement on this one.

I wonder if you might be best with the three-part since you're using a TRF (that's already in place). My thinking is that it might give you a little more ability to tailor your (additional) feeding to match anything that the TRF might be "running low" on as time passes without giving them anything that they don't need.

But that's just a guess from the peanut gallery, lol. I, too, wonder what BPN will decide would be the best choice. I know that whatever he sends, it'll be quality.

Again, congratulations.:bravo:

Congrats Steve - You are an extremely deserving member, you flat out rock and are helpful to many. Very happy for you my friend. Get the 3 part. My 2 cents. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Stevehman!!!! Well deserved, and against top notch Nom list!!! In my opinion this is the most prestigious of the polls, and you really have to work hard to earn this title, and you my friend fit the title naturally.:cheer::Namaste:

Much congrat's to SteveH! It's well-deserved and, as I posted to Steve last night, it couldn't have happened to a better 420'er! :bravo:

Congrat's also to all the other nominees!

This is the one contest that's not dependent on a pic submission, but by nomination and vote from a group of our peers. It really is an honor just to be nominated and with the contributions made by all, I'm sure all will have their months for MOTM. :goodluck:

Thanks to all the sponsors that make this contest possible! :thanks:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Stevehman!!!! Well deserved, and against top notch Nom list!!! In my opinion this is the most prestigious of the polls, and you really have to work hard to earn this title, and you my friend fit the title naturally.:cheer::Namaste:

I have to agree wholeheartedly.

It may not be that everyone who deserves the title has won, but the folks that have won ALL deserve it, and it's because of the outstanding members like you Steve (and the other nominees), that 420 Magazine is the only online mmj community that I am even interested in participating in! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom