• Twelve12

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Goldengoose7

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Mr. Smith

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the delay guys, Soniq has been swamped at his other jobs.

Great nominations this month everyone, so nice to see our family/community getting back to normal. :welldone:

Polls are open, please vote for your favorite! :cheer:
:Namaste:

I nominate Corey from Blue Planet Nutes,for being such a stand up guy! Not to mention he's always willing to answer any and all questions,and has a GOOD product about to take over the nutrient world!!!:adore::adore::thumb::morenutes::welldone::cheer:

Mr. Krip... Well deserved my friend!

And a heartfelt :thanks: to all of the nominees. :adore:

Congrats Mr Krip! :yahoo: Well deserved, long over due. Good running everyone. I like to thank those who voted for me. Guess you didn't read (or ignored) my request, hehe. Hope to see more MOTM next round!

Thanks, Twelve! It was a close one and I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone ignore you again and vote for you next month, too! You're a great contributor here and you'll be recognized whether you like it or not! :)

Congratulations Mr. Krip, you've earned this! :high-five:

Also, big time congrats to all who were nominated, and to those who took the time to vote - :bravo:

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:
All your help, support & friendship is greatly appreciated!

Congrats Mr. Krip!

Thanks, 420fied! :thanks: You're the man that put the "OG" in "SOG" and I appreciate all your help. I'll need a lot more on this next grow! :)

CONGRATS MR. K!!!! :bravo:

You certainly deserve it! :adore:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Thank you, my friend! :thanks:

And congrat's on your POTM win! :woohoo:

With your awesome journals, great pics, and depth of knowledge, it won't be long before you have this title, too! :welldone:

Congratulations Mr.Krip

Thank you, Scratch! Much appreciated! :thanks:

Mr. Krip... Well deserved my friend!

And a heartfelt :thanks: to all of the nominees. :adore:

Thanks, Fratdogg! You had an awesome showing with your WW Bonsai mom in POTM!!! :bravo:

I'm not surprised to see the "pretty buds" get more votes, but those of us that are into Bonsai can really appreciate all the love and hard work that went into creating that beauty! She really is a work of art! :welldone:

Thanks to everyone that voted this month, either for me or any of the other great nominees, all of whom are at least as worthy as I and all of whom have been a great source of knowledge and encouragement for me personally! :thanks:

Also, thanks to :420: and the sponsors for making these contests possible! :welldone:

Congratulations Mr Krip!!! Well deserved!! Talk about a close race!!! Twelve12 was right on your tail!!! :allgood:

Thanks, guys! It's good to be in the running again with all my Bro's! Goodluck to everyone! :goodluck:

Congratulations Mr. Krip!:thumb:

We finally got it for you......Just took a while.....you certainly deserve it ! :high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:

Congrats Mr. Krip, job well done my brother. :bravo:

We are truly grateful for everything you do to help us and others here in our mission to change these unjust Cannabis laws world wide. Your support helps us reach our goal that much faster. :thanks:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

Congrats Mr K! Well deserved.

Thanks, Bro! Just following in your footsteps! :)

Congratulations Mr Krip!!! Well deserved!! Talk about a close race!!! Twelve12 was right on your tail!!! :allgood:

He sure was! If I didn't vote for myself 6 times, he might have won, too! :rofl:
Like I said before, there wasn't a nominee this month that didn't deserve to win. I'm just glad I was nominated or else I'm not sure I could have decided who to vote for! :)

Congratulations Mr. Krip!:thumb:

We finally got it for you......Just took a while.....you certainly deserve it ! :high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:

Thank you, my friend! :thanks:
Like I said to XLR8, I just appreciate all the help, support and friendship which is what really make me feel like a "winner"! MOTM is the "icing on the cake" :high-five:

Congrats Mr. Krip, job well done my brother. :bravo:

We are truly grateful for everything you do to help us and others here in our mission to change these unjust Cannabis laws world wide. Your support helps us reach our goal that much faster. :thanks:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

Thank YOU, Bro! :thanks:

I'm happy I've been able to participate and contribute back to such a great community that really has given me so much.

This is a fantastic community with some great people, who also happen to be some of the best and most knowledgable growers in the world! :Namaste:

I always say, what I know about smoking I learned on my own, but what I know about growing, I learned on :420:

I'm appreciative to you, the mod's, the staff, and the sponsors for making this whole community possible! :circle-of-love:
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom