420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right well this is my 1st nomination so i am going to have to nominate CANNAVINCE due to always there to offer friendly information and his kind words towards things :)

he has helped me out with my grows and is just what this community needs :)

keep high fellow 420 friends :)

*In Vince's voice*.....WORD!!!!! Didn't know I could throw my voice like that did ya....lol

Word.....my great friends...I'm honored to be even mentioned on an global website...we are all one in a zillion and It makes Me proud to be a member of this amazing site and all you amazing folks on here.....:420: ...much love to you all here and to everyone who mentions me....WORD...I'm going be answering what i can for a long time....:hippy:

I'd like to nominate: 420 Girl

For being so great behind the scenes and all the hard work you do, to make this place run as smooth as it does.

Not everyone gets to see all that she does but I assure y'all, she, along with 420, make this world, we love so much, go around on it's axes...for certain, sure!!!

Much love and respect, for all that you do sweet heart!:circle-of-love: :adore::bravo::Namaste:

This flower is for you, my friend :Namaste:
profound_2_inline_fs.jpg

Sorry to bust your bubble guys, however staff are not eligible for contests. :Namaste:

:circle-of-love: I'm flattered just the same. Thank you, 420 Warrior. What a pretty flower! :Namaste:

Polls are open, please vote for Member of the Month! :cheer:

I want to thank each and every one of the nominees, for doing such a fine job doing exactly what we built this place for, creating Cannabis awareness. :goodjob:

We are all so truly grateful. :thanks:

Good luck everybody! :bravo:
:Namaste:

QTL is my vote!!! I can't vote for myself!!!

Well I can, but I wont!!!

I was sitting here thinking the same thing, should I vote for myself but it just doesn't seem right to. Not knocking anyone if they did or choose to vote for yourself....But thanks again for voting for me. You too ILB!!! :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Granny420, what can I say about this lovely gal that has spent her widle bones carrying big ass filters and plants...she's given a lot of love and joy while being so dang busy. Go Granny420!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

:thanks: Honey, I love you so very much! I AM SO HONORED! :thanks:

Now that my *happy* tears have dried (after finding out what you did), I decided I best git my butt in here to see for myself exactly WHAT you did!

And now I see I have YOU as competition and no doubt about it...

I would truly LOVE TO SEE YOU WIN MORE!!!

My goodness are there a lot of beautiful ppl running
! What a wonderful home we have here! There may be only one MOTM each month, but we are ALL winners EVERY month we get to share in here - our home.

Gotta go cast my vote for Sisco!!! Sorry Irish and Godspeed... and everyone - but this young fella has been an inspiration to me too. I mentioned the song "I got stoned and I missed it"... and the next thing ya know, he had the song uploaded into my journal so I could play it again and again!

Not to mention Sisco's continued support - even when I don't have time to visit his journal, he keeps up with mine and then goes and nominates me for this honor! HE IS A TREASURE TO :420:!!! HE is the one who needs voted in!!!

So everyone VOTE FOR SISCO!!! He deserves it!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:LOVIES TO ALL!!!:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Ah, what? Granny...you can't do that!!!!! :rofl:

Now you listen here, you young whipper snapper! I am old and can do ANYTHING I WANT!!! Wait til you visit YOUR journal!!! :rofl:

Honey, YOU SOOO DESERVE THIS!!!! Even your nomination for me... so thoughtful... and such an honor you gave to me.

I would like to know if you can (again) do whatcha did for me in the past? Can you find and upload "I got stoned and I missed it" into my journal??? I would so love to smile along with that one again - all the while smilin' and thinkin' of SISCO!!! These extra things you do are why you SOOO deserve this!!

Now, young man, you don't argue with yer ol' Granny - I am WISE and know what is best!!! GOOD LUCK HONEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

i have a vote! i cant believe it! lmao! it must have been spiffy lol shes just crazy in a good way of course! :love: i was floored to be nominated, but then again it was my gf that did it so i dont even know if its a valid nom, but whatever just to see my name among so many astounding amazing super duper members is all the reward i need!! :adore: i am having the worst time making up my mind who to vote for ! lol you are all so worthy and positive, helpful and kind, i must deliberate some more! lol, this is just so fun to watch!! i just frikkin love :420:

Hey, I like this race better than the political one that's going on now...lol...Awww, snap Sisco has pulled out in the lead. As I said before, win, lose, or draw, I am just honored to be in the running with such great people. And if I don't win, there is always next month, the month after that or the month after...lol..It's great to feel appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom