420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Member of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:love::love::love::love::love:LUVIES TO ALL!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Ok... it might be what all I smoked today (tested Mararo Blue, Pineapple Chunk, Red Dragon, and some unknown bud I found laying on the floor of my cleaning area! LOL - it was crystallized!!!... but it was a long day that is close to ending...

I was just layin' in the tub thinkin' (EEEK!!!) about what the wonderful Queen of Love Token (yeah, I smoked a bit!) said about this bein' so much better than the political poop going on - AGREE - AND SO GOOD TO MEET YOU, HONEY!!!!

As I pruned, me lil pea brain kept tickin' away... I had seen that the magnificant SISCO was in the lead today :cheer::woohoo: and what QTL had said about the race that's on... so here is where all that smokin' and relaxin' took me...

EEEK!!!!!!

Being a biker granny, I decided the motorcycle race is on and off my mind went... I got to be the announcer of the race...

Ladies and Gentlemen - START YOUR ENGINES!!!
vroom... vrroooommmm....
The throttles are revved and the racers are ready!

Down goes the flag and the race is on!

QTL gets off to a great start, taking the lead before the first turn... hugging the curve to keep Granny and her hot lil 600 Honda Shadow at bay... Granny loves those take offs too!!! VRRROOOMMMM!!! The engines ROAR!!! (hey - I knocked the baffles outta my bike so I can hear my Honda when riding with the hubby's Harley!) so... ROAR!!!!! :rofl:

As they near the first hill, QTL looks over her shoulder at the pack running behind her... there is Godspeed, Frattdogg and Siscokid right on her tail... they can taste her exhaust as she revs her engine!!!

OH MY GOODNESS - DID YOU SEE THAT???? SISCOKID WAS AIRBORN as he took a clear lead from the pack in that soaring jump!! :woohoo:

But there are many more twists and turns in the road - at this point it's ANYONE's RACE!!!

For me tho, I'm ridin' and :cheer: SISCO on at the same time!!!

AND WHAT A RIDE IT IS!!!!

YEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!

Anyone else want to take my place as announcer??? Please do!!! I got stoned and I missed it!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh me oh my!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love:luvies to all!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

ok... It might be what all i smoked today (tested mararo blue, pineapple chunk, red dragon, and some unknown bud i found laying on the floor of my cleaning area! Lol - it was crystallized!!!... But it was a long day that is close to ending...

I was just layin' in the tub thinkin' (eeek!!!) about what the wonderful queen of love token (yeah, i smoked a bit!) said about this bein' so much better than the political poop going on - agree - and so good to meet you, honey!!!!

As i pruned, me lil pea brain kept tickin' away... I had seen that the magnificant sisco was in the lead today :cheer::woohoo: And what qtl had said about the race that's on... So here is where all that smokin' and relaxin' took me...

eeek!!!!!!

being a biker granny, i decided the motorcycle race is on and off my mind went... I got to be the announcer of the race...

ladies and gentlemen - start your engines!!!
vroom... Vrroooommmm....
the throttles are revved and the racers are ready!

Down goes the flag and the race is on!

qtl gets off to a great start, taking the lead before the first turn... Hugging the curve to keep granny and her hot lil 600 honda shadow at bay... granny loves those take offs too!!! Vrrrooommmm!!! the engines roar!!! (hey - i knocked the baffles outta my bike so i can hear my honda when riding with the hubby's harley!) so... roar!!!!! :rofl:

As they near the first hill, qtl looks over her shoulder at the pack running behind her... There is godspeed, frattdogg and siscokid right on her tail... They can taste her exhaust as she revs her engine!!!

oh my goodness - did you see that???? Siscokid was airborn as he took a clear lead from the pack in that soaring jump!! :woohoo:

But there are many more twists and turns in the road - at this point it's anyone's race!!!

For me tho, i'm ridin' and :cheer: Sisco on at the same time!!!

and what a ride it is!!!!

yeeeeeee haaawwwww!!!!!!!

anyone else want to take my place as announcer??? Please do!!! I got stoned and i missed it!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh me oh my!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

That was some good stuff G420...I'm ready to race! lol
P10005813.JPG

Do you people here see why I nominated this chick...gets real fun around her...leaves a trail of monkey wrenches and buds.

Love and respect to all the members and staff.. ONE LOVE :high-five:

That was some good stuff G420...I'm ready to race! lol

Do you people here see why I nominated this chick...gets real fun around her...leaves a trail of monkey wrenches and buds.

Love and respect to all the members and staff.. ONE LOVE :high-five:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

There is our LEADER of the pack! That was an awesome landing ahead of us, honey!!! I see from your pic that you have prepared for the race in the same way as myself - and I bet everyone else here! And I really love your "bag" of weed - my glass bags are similar!!! LOL!!!

LOVE THE PIC AND THE G420 TRIBUTE!!! My time can be another month, sweet stuff - or never, cuz just the honor of bein' nominated was soooo... wonderful!!! THIS MONTH I HOPE IS YOURS!!! That would make me SO MUCH HAPPIER!!! Godspeed made a real good choice in nominating YOU!!!

KEEP HARD ON THAT THROTTLE MY DEAR YOUNG MAN!!! QTL is still hot on yer hiney and has many fans too!!!

Oh yes... and :thanks: so very much for the Dr. Hook upload!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Already listened to it at least 10 times since you uploaded it! And always... grinnin' as I think of SISCO while it plays.

YOU SO DESERVE THIS!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

I got a good laugh with that Granny and Sisco. But alas, I think the race is over even though there are still 12 days left. Or at least over for me, how can I catch up with Sisco? He has more fans than me but I am with Granny, if my time is not this month then maybe another month. But I do admit it was a good race. That better be weed smoke that's blowing in my face Sisco and not exhaust fumes!!!!!

Campaigning for votes is not allowed guys. It's just not fair to the other contestants, who also worked their butts off helping others in our community. Looks like we need to tweak our guidelines again. :Namaste:

I got a good laugh with that Granny and Sisco. But alas, I think the race is over even though there are still 12 days left. Or at least over for me, how can I catch up with Sisco? He has more fans than me but I am with Granny, if my time is not this month then maybe another month. But I do admit it was a good race. That better be weed smoke that's blowing in my face Sisco and not exhaust fumes!!!!!

If those medibles are strong enough, it could be a potent combination of both..... :cough:

P.S.: I didn't notice there was a campaign until after I voted, if it matters to anyone. :peace:

420--Apologies, sir. I did not know. This just tells me I need to really start reading the guidelines. I mean I started when I first joined but then it all became a blur.

Chimp---That does not sound good at all....*putting on gas mask*....Wonders if I light a match under Sisco's butt if fire will shoot out?.....lol

Campaigning for votes is not allowed guys. It's just not fair to the other contestants, who also worked their butts off helping others in our community. Looks like we need to tweak our guidelines again. :Namaste:

Yes!

I'm disqualified(can I do that to me?)... I don't mind really! I'm sure I started it all, G420 was absent the day the rules were posted and I kinda let her go on with it... HIT ME! lol

Great, I ruined the new years. :rolleyes3

I feel terrible having to be the one to deliver the news brother, seems like I get stuck with that a lot around here lately. However when you must do what's right for the whole community, it's just the way it goes sometimes. I'm very grateful that you are okay with this and hope you get nominated again next month. I gave you 100 rep points, for being a man about it and not acting like many we have to deal with, in delicate matters sometimes. This is the kind of behavior from a true Member of the Month, everyone please take note and retain for future reference. :goodjob: :bravo: :thanks:
Yes!

I'm disqualified(can I do that to me?)... I don't mind really! I'm sure I started it all, G420 was absent the day the rules were posted and I kinda let her go on with it... HIT ME! lol

Great, I ruined the new years.

Thank you sweetie, I am truly grateful. :thumb:
420--Apologies, sir. I did not know. This just tells me I need to really start reading the guidelines. I mean I started when I first joined but then it all became a blur.

:Namaste:

After further investigation, it seems we failed to add that rule to this contest thread. It has now been added.
2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

Please forgive us for not being properly organized here, this was totally our fault. :sorry:

I would like to nominate Siscokid for Member of the Month next month, for being such a cool, understanding and supportive family member of our community. :thanks:

After further investigation, it seems we failed to add that rule to this contest thread. It has now been added.

Please forgive us for not being properly organized here, this was totally our fault. :sorry:

I would like to nominate Siscokid for Member of the Month next month, for being such a cool, understanding and supportive family member of our community. :thanks:

I 2nd this nomination. Yur being way cool about this sisco.

:love::love::love::love::love:APOLOGIZES TO ALL:love::love::love::love::love:

EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!

OH ME OH MY!!!... I am so SORRY!!! I didn't know. So very sorry to 420magazine, Sisco, and everyone. I should have read guidelines BEFORE promoting!!!!

Sigh.... Okay... I can see that Sisco is just as he ALWAYS IS - such a SPORT about this!!! But it is MYSELF who is guilty!!! So....

I also INSIST on disqualifing myself this month for promoting Sisco. I am the one who broke rules - and I believe there should be a waiting period before I qualify to be nominated again. This really is only fair since it was MY promotions that caused this uncomfortable situation for everyone... I see I can vote again since Sisco is no longer in the running and it would not be fair at all to others in this competition if I took votes after causing all this rukus!!!!

But let me cheer everyone back up!!!

THE RACE CONTINUES!!!

Siscokid is running FULL THROTTLE ahead of the pack!
QTL is staying tight in those turns, keeping Granny at bay with every turn... Tearin' up the track right behind them, staying side by side behind all the way are Astonr420, Fratdogg, and Godspeed! And we have CannaVince, BigIrishDude, and ThatOneGuy bringin' up the back of the pack...

QueenLove gets an edge on Granny as they take on curve after curve, but it's still ANYONE'S RACE!!!

WOAH - DID YOU SEE THAT??? LET'S GET A REPLAY ON THAT ONE!!! I'M NOT SURE I SAW WHAT I JUST SAW???

Replay in s l o w m o t i o n...

Granny is hard on that throttle as she pears across the winding track... she sees Sisco running hard on another curve and appears to be yelling cheers at him WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN...

GRANNY'S DENTURES FLY OUTTA HER MOUTH AND FLY INTO THE AIR!!! :rofl:

As the slow motion continues, we see Granny's top dentures fly up into the air and head across the track STRAIGHT TOWARDS QTL!!! LOOK OUT EVERYONE THOSE TEETH SEEM TO BE TAKING AIM!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS - DID YOU SEE THAT???? GRANNY'S TEETH BOUNCED OFF QTL's HELMET AND ACROSS THE TRACK, TAKING OUT OUR LEADER, SISCOKID! SISCO IS DOWN... SKIDDING THRU THE DIRT, SLIDING TO A STOP AT THE SIDE OF THE TRACK... BUT UP HE JUMPS, SHOWING HE IS SAFE!

BUT THAT ISN'T ALL!!! IT APPEARS THE LOSS OF HER TEETH HAS CAUSED GRANNY TO PULL OFF THE TRACK! TWO RIDERS DOWN!!!

AND WHAT A SITE GRANNY IS WITHOUT HER TEETH - BUT STILL GRINNIN' AT THE PACK!!!:bravo:

Meanwhile on the track, QTL slows for the yellow flag, making sure her opponents are alright (and tryin' real hard not to laugh at our toothless Granny) and THEN HEADS FULL THROTTLE ON WITH THE RACE...

AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? QTL in the lead with a few of the competition just a bit behind her...

IT'S STILL ANYONE'S RACE!!!!

As I look to the sidelines to assure Sisco and Granny are okay, I can see there is no problem... Granny is already doing a Colgate commercial and Sisco is laughin' his ass off!!!

SO SMILE EVERYONE AND LET'S CONTINUE THE RACE!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:LOVIES TO ALL:love::love::love::love::love:

It seems I stuck my foot in my mouth - so I hope the fun lil story kindda hits the points of getting me foot (teeth) outta me mouth!!!

:420: So sorry!!! Know all will be well in our world tho - because that is just the kindda place 420 IS. I SO appreciate how wonderful you folks are in handling things like this. It is what it is and all we can do is to move FORWARD!

And isn't it wonderful that we all share a medicine that helps us mellow and take poop like this and handle it without anger or nasty words of accusations???

But seriously, please remove me from the competition because I KNOW I am the one who caused this problem. And thank you for removing my promotion from my signature!

ALL IS GOOD IN OUR :420: WORLD!!!

:love::love::love::love::love:ONLY LOVE HERE!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Wow this is wild.....I wish we could all meet up together like the oscars......wouldn't that be fun..."best supporting grower goes too?..........?..."newbie of the year goes too"?...... And of course there would be a snack table.....ohh hell a food court for us Hungries....it's too bad sisco isn't on the board anymore.....I still love him....too

Back
Top Bottom