420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

Day 104 from cut 4x flower day 47 2x 11days flower ruffley
All had terpinator and cmx got some beautiful colours on 1 of them and nice and frosty will put more wire up but then I can't get in to feed them etc

20210906_122859.jpg

20210906_122623.jpg

20210906_122613.jpg

20210906_122438.jpg

20210906_122423.jpg

Looking great, Ljb1.

You make me wish I'd stuck a couple clones outdoors now. They look really nice and I'm loving that frost.
How did they handle the hot weather that we just had? I have a few outdoor plants and they are happy as Larry at the moment. It just about to get wet though and I hope it's not like last year when the sun seemed to just disappear lol.

Thanks pf they been loving the hot wether as bin 23 to 28 bit yeah it's started raining here now and do I try cover them or leave them I don't no ha will go take some pictures in bit just few things to sort I just love growing meds hope sun stays here for least another week so can get 4x clones chopped by then

Thanks pf they been loving the hot wether as bin 23 to 28 bit yeah it's started raining here now and do I try cover them or leave them I don't no ha will go take some pictures in bit just few things to sort I just love growing meds hope sun stays here for least another week so can get 4x clones chopped by then
It looks like you could cover them quite easily with a bit of transparent plastic sheeting if it gets too bad. Its been raining here but it's not too bad but it's meant to get worse tomorrow now. It doesn't look like it'll last long before it gets a bit better again but who knows.

It looks like you could cover them quite easily with a bit of transparent plastic sheeting if it gets too bad. Its been raining here but it's not too bad but it's meant to get worse tomorrow now. It doesn't look like it'll last long before it gets a bit better again but who knows.
I have fort about a clear sheet like you say I don't think I'm going to bother enless it gets really bad but says for me be fine Friday again so should only be a day or 2 can't wait to do tents again tbh mate I miss it already

4x clones are on 49 flower 2x on day 9 ruffley but I have a big problem spiders big ones I been in and killed all what I seen toke all the webs of will it be OK to leave for few more days as will be harvesting 4 then I hope just waiting for some Amber trichomes

20210908_113230.jpg

20210908_113009.jpg

20210908_112940.jpg

I have a question for you all I'm going to be doing first bud wash in few days when I chop would bicarbonate soda work for baking soda I've read it's the same but unsure to use it any suggestions be most grateful

would bicarbonate soda work
Yes indeed. I use bicarb and lemon juice in one bucket and then plain room temperature water in the second bucket for a rinse. My advice is to not make it complicated. I've just used plain water before when I didn't have any soda or juice and I still got a lot of dirt off of the plants. Bud washing is so worth doing.

Wow, stellar looking buds! Super happy you have this level of bud headed your way after the obstacles you faced. Well deserved
Cheers mate I'm only guna get about oz of all 4 but should be nice smoke

Yes indeed. I use bicarb and lemon juice in one bucket and then plain room temperature water in the second bucket for a rinse. My advice is to not make it complicated. I've just used plain water before when I didn't have any soda or juice and I still got a lot of dirt off of the plants. Bud washing is so worth doing.
Thankyou for confirming that it will be OK I've got lemon juice ready and bicarb will be doing it soon rubbish wether today making me want to do today but could be OK tomorrow wether wise

How much did you use mate please going to harvest today day 50 as wether not going anywhere for a week don't think and don't want mold

How much did you use mate please going to harvest today day 50 as wether not going anywhere for a week don't think and don't want mold
In a 10ltr bucket I would use 2tbsp of bicarb and lemon juice per litre.

I'm going to be doing some later on as well. All prepared....
PhotoPictureResizer_20210909_133030_copy_4500x6000.jpg

In a 10ltr bucket I would use 2tbsp of bicarb and lemon juice per litre.

I'm going to be doing some later on as well. All prepared....
PhotoPictureResizer_20210909_133030_copy_4500x6000.jpg
How much lemon juice 2tbsp aswell or hole 250ml bottle for 10 liters thanks again

I'm abit confused haha 2tbsp of each to a liter or to that 10liter sorry lol I'm going to run it in 10liter tubs like you do
Just add 20tbsp of lemon juice and then 20tbsp of bicarb to 10ltrs of water.

I just realised that 20tbsp of lemon juice would be 290ml so you can just add the whole bottle instead of measuring it out. I don't normally use these small bottles so I missed that lol.

This updated was last night as was really late by time I stopped but here is the 4x clones the chopped on day 50
bud washed and hung to dry in shower for the drips with shower sheet across so nice and dark with window open for air and humidity I used 10l of water 250ml of lemon juice plus 250ml of bicarb then room temperature water then cold water this is what I did and to be honest there was a fair bit of dirt in first two waters

20210909_214514.jpg

20210909_213015.jpg

20210909_212938.jpg

20210909_212927.jpg

20210909_212917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom