420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

I think the clones are starting to flower never done outside before not sure with hours but we got 14.5 hours of daylight at the moment if there flowering now there staying outside in greenhouse experiment for me god I love growing

Another grower from the south west!

Good to hear that you got the light sorted but not so good to hear about the re-vegging. I had that problem last year when a timer went faulty. Now I turn all my lights on and off manually. I've yet to miss one lol. Touch wood!

Good job Ljb1.
:passitleft:

Another grower from the south west!

Good to hear that you got the light sorted but not so good to hear about the re-vegging. I had that problem last year when a timer went faulty. Now I turn all my lights on and off manually. I've yet to miss one lol. Touch wood!

Good job Ljb1.
:passitleft:
You from here to pf? And I don't no what's happening with big ones they got pistols but not proper buds maybe due to not enough light for flower my clones got more bud on and there 2 weeks behind it maybe where timers aren't bang on but today I gota try cut open tent and try move lights etc so il strip it all and try sort it out i done lights manual on my first 2 grow might go back to it tbh just leave all fans on and light on other plug socket saves hassle if they bust

I'm not sure mate I don't want to snap them bit scared il ruin them I did do 2 awhile ago and even all tops of them hit the lights aswell I don't no if there going to strech more yet I could buy 2 nets and try slowly push nets to bend them back down without snapping? What you think I don't mind destroying my tent to get more height and get another smaller tent for after

Personally I'd rather super crop and take the small risk I snap something than trash a perfectly good tent. They aren't cheap. That's me though.
Tent was cheap mate it's crappy one but il try super crop later if I snap a few il just cut tent open cheers vet makes sense if I can super crop will save tent but if not never mind

I had to super crop one of my ladies in this grow multiple times, like a lot haha. I didn't lose any tops but snapped one or two. The ones I snapped I just sort of taped back and they grew like nothing happened. Best of luck!

I had to super crop one of my ladies in this grow multiple times, like a lot haha. I didn't lose any tops but snapped one or two. The ones I snapped I just sort of taped back and they grew like nothing happened. Best of luck!
Thankyou I will se how it goes and will have tape ready then lol

You from here to pf?
Yeah, down in Devon.

A tip for super-cropping is to use a pair of pliers to carefully crush the stem before bending it. It works on tough stems which feel like they might snap.

I done it I cut the tent open and here what I'm working with now

IMG-20210817-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210817-WA0002.jpg

Yeah, down in Devon.

A tip for super-cropping is to use a pair of pliers to carefully crush the stem before bending it. It works on tough stems which feel like they might snap.
I didn't se this before I hacked at it as I snapped 2 bits trying to super crop wish I seen this before now never mind and Devon not to far from me really hour away

Last night when I done it all it was lights out today pictures not very clear fan fell down and chewed some of a plant up but sorted now had to tie them all back up as leaning like hell on plus clones are still loving life

20210818_135858.jpg

20210818_135849.jpg

20210818_134806.jpg

20210818_134759.jpg

20210818_134712.jpg

I've uppoted the last clone that a friend was going to have but now doesn't want it so il keep it no issue will be moving green house later in stinking nettles to hide it I've dug in the ground abit so it's shorter that them so it should be covered pic later after it's moved

It's been a nightmare I've had to move all my tents and plants to a mates house but I'm going to try something different next time be in a shed as missis is scared of catching fire after seeing bills and I got to think of family aswell but I'm going to buy 5 more just so I can do one in a little tent like ones clones in and got legal battle going on were I can't have here intill it's all done and dusted but I'm so passionate about growing I will nail the next lot I buy of gsc everything at home will be sorted by then I am abit gutted how this one has gone due to problems with home life it be fine every cloud has silver lining as my mum always told me

Well I asked my friend were I toke it to to look after for a week as I couldn't get up there told him they need 2l water each that's it and he couldn't even do that so all my big ones are dead hasn't answerd phone I got back today went up and there dead I'm fuming he nos how much it all means to me only thing that was still nice and green was the clones wich I'm going to put them in garden with my other ones I'm so sorry to you all this ain't guna be the end I am going to buy 5 more and do it again I'm building a shed to fit 4 to 6 3ft tents in I'm so so gutted he killed them he reckons he bin growing for 10 year and can't even keep my plants alive I even told him were half what we get so both sorted for smoke for a while I'm in process of making somewhere better for my clones as bin in sun all day and there loving it naturally sorry again to all the community

Clones the outside ones Day 92 from cut they began to flower naturally I didn't think they flower Just yet but here we have all had top up with bloom the tall pot has natural soil in from garden I had few worms init aswell hopefully all be OK

20210825_122022.jpg

20210825_122014.jpg

20210825_122010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom