420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Ljb1

2x clones 118 from cut about day 20 of flower
They both had a good watering today about 2liter each they were bone dry before waterd with cmx and terpinator toke pictures in dark again anyone no why this one could be more lighter in colour

20210920_202109.jpg

20210920_202103.jpg

Looking good, Ljb1.

Nice sliders lol. I couldn't ignore em.

I bet you can't wait to get the room up and running. It's looking real good. I do the same thing here. Get expensive property work done and then paid for it in weed lol.

Fit my bathroom for 2oz of Chemdog? Sold! Lol.

Looking good, Ljb1.

Nice sliders lol. I couldn't ignore em.

I bet you can't wait to get the room up and running. It's looking real good. I do the same thing here. Get expensive property work done and then paid for it in weed lol.

Fit my bathroom for 2oz of Chemdog? Sold! Lol.
Hahaha I'm a slider man hot or cold wether lol and no mate I can not wait to be growing in tent again hoping with insulation I won't need use heaters I gota buy 25m of armed cable and get electrician to wire all up as I don't want to risk fires should have all cladding next week and roof hopefully in few weeks it will be done I can do another run on gsc and start aload more i can fit 4 3x3 tents in with some room to move around haha it's a good way of getting what we want plus I love growing so bouns to me to more experience lol

Update day 122 from cut Day 39 flower

Going to be #1 is 4 headed one #2 is normal one they got different feed days now

I done what Emilya said with the 3x water with the ground soil geeez it takes for ever to drain I can se why perlite still a must it took me 2 hours to run Al that water through I've gave #2 more geoflora bloom with water and terpinator after I went 25l of water well se what happens now never again with soil from garden il buy some everytime now learning curve

20210924_095240.jpg

20210924_095231.jpg

20210924_094232.jpg

20210924_094213.jpg

Update clones #1 and #2 123 days from cut and day 40 from pistils
noting changed really bar are wether thats why under the little cover and don't think rain going anywhere for few weeks

20210925_172614.jpg

20210925_172603.jpg

20210925_172557.jpg

Update clones #1 and #2 123 days from cut and day 40 from pistils
noting changed really bar are wether thats why under the little cover and don't think rain going anywhere for few weeks

20210925_172614.jpg

20210925_172603.jpg

20210925_172557.jpg
Hi mate.
All I can say is "wow"
You've managed to pull off an outdoor grow in the UK and they look as healthy as anything too.. mega impressed. When are you and your mate coming to Newcastle to build me an outdoor grow shed :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi mate.
All I can say is "wow"
You've managed to pull off an outdoor grow in the UK and they look as healthy as anything too.. mega impressed. When are you and your mate coming to Newcastle to build me an outdoor grow shed :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks mate still got a few weeks wich going to be hard as raining for weeks now and give me time to find more materials on sites haha ;) would happily make you one mate

Just orerd this hopefully can get some nice trichome shots as plugs into phone be here Thursday and by then clones will be about day 48 49 time to check

Screenshot_20210927-114620_eBay.jpg
I have the same one it has its own WiFi that connects to your phone WiFi .

I have the same one it has its own WiFi that connects to your phone WiFi .
I thought it plugs in either way isit good for the price lol I'm using my phone atm by zooming in or on microscope app but it's crap and the eye ones I find hard to use and get pictures noticed you like mx by display picture

I thought it plugs in either way isit good for the price lol I'm using my phone atm by zooming in or on microscope app but it's crap and the eye ones I find hard to use and get pictures noticed you like mx by display picture
No it’s the WiFi thing , I was hoping for cables to all I got was a charge cord . You’ll enjoy it you can search for everything like in ever nook and cranny.

Update time
Clones #2 looking better after the wash out and nutes again #1 missed last top up there Day 126 from cut Day 43 from pistils just a few pictures I went to feed but still don't need it as welcome to UK wether finally hit back in that's there cover when it rains and pull out when sunny

20210928_144116.jpg

20210928_144113.jpg

20210928_144103.jpg

20210928_144054.jpg

I'm abit worried about getting mold now as wether really turnt wet cold and buds are wet even with cover on and keeps raining so can't pull out so can dry off trichome check will be tomorrow when microscope turns up but how fast can mold grow can it be within a day or 2??

It came a day earlier than expected but here's the trichomes on the 2 x clones 127 days from cut and well I thought about 44 days flower but take it not as will be coming down today nice amount of Amber trichomes there just drying up and will chop after few hours of darkness that's it for clones but will be popping more gsc once grow room finished hopefully be done in a month electric will be done and wired up and rest so its not finished as of yet thanks lucky as are wether really turnt bad

Screenshot_20210929-132335_HV-Cam.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-132331_HV-Cam.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-132319_HV-Cam.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-132315_HV-Cam.jpg

Screenshot_20210929-132310_HV-Cam.jpg

Nice trichome shots mate..
They are finishing just in time, as we are going to get battered by bad weather soon..
Still mega impressed that you've grown outdoors in the UK. Looking forward to hearing the taste test.. they've had real fresh air to breath, It's got to be beneficial..
Well done mate:thumb:

Nice trichome shots mate..
They are finishing just in time, as we are going to get battered by bad weather soon..
Still mega impressed that you've grown outdoors in the UK. Looking forward to hearing the taste test.. they've had real fresh air to breath. It's got to be beneficial..
Well done mate:thumb:
Yeah mate I'm well glad as down here south west wether went bad yesterday with mental wind and rain non stop had few hours of sun today but that's the last we getting now to focus on finishing grow room now for some more indoor grows and can finish up this journal once I done another run and never grown outside before so I've learnt abit more aswell

Back
Top Bottom