• DVSmofo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MeanBean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT1975A

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Baconey Grow. LST unknown strain (bag seed). My first grow, and entry for plant of the month. ;)

P1060433a.JPG

P1060431a.JPG

:goodjob:Some Super Picts this Month has :cheer: alot of Winners. The owners of these beauties have to be proud >>>GOOD LUCK to ALL:peace:

not really my plant in all...more my plant w/ it's guardian...lol

green_protector.jpg

Here we have the Wicked Sister of last month's 3rd place winner, another lovely Island Skunk.

Island_Skunk_1.jpg

This girl is 12' wide (with one side tied up so I could squeeze between her and her sister--she'd have been a foot or two wider if I hadn't)...you can guess at her height(s). She's very rotund. The colas are incredibly long, very dense and very tropically fragrant. What impresses me with this plant are the size and length of her side buds. They're at least a cubit, i.e. the length of a man's forearm...

Island_Skunk_Side_Bud1.jpg

Oh for a scratch n' sniff screen! :yummy:

Always,
Irish

As winter approaches, 420 Magazine is busy behind the scenes preparing to relaunch the print version of our magazine. These are exciting time for all of us on staff and we'd like to share the rush with our wonderful family of members.

We have the best Cannabis content on the net and now wish to showcase the best work of our most accomplished growers. Help us climb to the top cola position among 420 print magazine publishers.

We are now accepting high resolution photo submittals of your best work; whether nugs or plants. Please send your personally owned high resolution pictures (at least 2-5 MB up to 35-50 MB in .JPG, .RAW, .TIF, file formats) to photos@420magazine.com, or by snail mail to PO Box 420 Hollywood, CA 90078. Please include all the sticky particulars such as your name or handle, city and/or state, strain name, effects of the high, weight, etc. Our content approval committee will select the creme de la creme for publication.

Best wishes to all candidates; we hope we all get to see your photos published in 420 Magazine the print edition.

Disclaimer: By submitting a photo(s) the sender acknowledges full release of their photo for the intent of print publication. No compensation has been implied or offered.

As winter approaches, 420 Magazine is busy behind the scenes preparing to relaunch the print version of our magazine. These are exciting time for all of us on staff and we'd like to share the rush with our wonderful family of members.

We have the best Cannabis content on the net and now wish to showcase the best work of our most accomplished growers. Help us climb to the top cola position among 420 print magazine publishers.

We are now accepting high resolution photo submittals of your best work; whether nugs or plants. Please send your personally owned high resolution pictures (at least 2-5 MB up to 35-50 MB in .JPG, .RAW, .TIF, file formats) to photos@420magazine.com, or by snail mail to PO Box 420 Hollywood, CA 90078. Please include all the sticky particulars such as your name or handle, city and/or state, strain name, effects of the high, weight, etc. Our content approval committee will select the creme de la creme for publication.

Best wishes to all candidates; we hope we all get to see your photos published in 420 Magazine the print edition.

Disclaimer: By submitting a photo(s) the sender acknowledges full release of their photo for the intent of print publication. No compensation has been implied or offered.

Cool.I will make some great pics for you guys.

Irish.....you got it all wrong mate....your meant to hold the plants up with stakes not hold the stakes up with a monster plant....

Great plant...fancy playing baseball with those colas, i bet you could hit the ball for a home run.

Okay friends here is the last pic I have before I chopped her today. A few nights ago I chased off a ripper about 1am. So she was chopped at 7 weeks. Not trying to get votes :) but I have been up for 2 days with about 3 hours sleep each day. Just a few hours ago I was able to take my shoes off for the first time in two days, and a shower as well.

In the pic below I was covered in triks so bad my shirt and paints looked like dirt. My hair was so stiff it felt like I used 6 cans of hair spray on it. we were cutting the plants and carring them into the garage. Yah I was covered.

I bought a few roast that I am cooking for the dogs tomorrow. They earned every once of it. They never sleeped outside there whole life until flowering time this year. I love my dogs for they did there job.

The Buds that are in the shadow are just as big. For time reasons this was the best I could do. When I took the boards holding the plant up out it just fell strait to the ground. I should have said TIMBER.. :)

I have some good update photos in my next update. But you might want to wait a few days for I am going to sleep for a good chunk of that.

enjoy My Friends

SL739209.JPG

Back
Top Bottom