420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

well time for a update: I decided to make a couple changes. The First one is, I removed all my baby girls that were in the straight hydroton. These were extra (unknown high quality assorted bagseeds). There were some good strains coming up, I'm kinda bummed. I did this for 3 reasons First: I shocked them so severally after transplanting by over feeding. Second: they were just taking to long to come around for my SOG mission. Third: I needed the space and the hydroton clay for SOG mission as well. I need one of those E&F systems cleared and ready for clones to be moved in on Feb. 1rst. Also this will leave me with the space to move 7 more new clones in 3 weeks. So I trashed 4 weak babys and potted up the healthy remaining 6. :thedoubletake: In the spirit of past holidays, I am going to give them to some of my friends as late Christmas presents:blunt: So here are some pics of the potted baby girls, now ready to be gifted. :happy-birthday: and I have also thrown in some better pics of my 2 beautiful mothers. Im trying to decide whether or not I want to flower the Jack Flash mother and start raising a new Jack flash mother from one a clone. She is getting to big to keep in the veg. state out of the future flowering room which I remind you is on FEB. 1. I would have to buy extra equipment and make arrangements in my areogarden closet to give her the space she needs. My GUT tells me yes "flower that baby, do it" because she will be huge with big fat buds. I maybe could win a monthy contest on here! LOL! On the other hand I dont want to set myself back again either by not having a healthy mother for cloning. If the future mother isnt ready to start taking clones from It could set me back a little. Im think I will be okay though because I'm already going to need some extra time anyways to finish whats going now in the other system in the soil/fabric pots. and finish the mothers as well! WOW, needless to say that room will be packed! :thumb:

Any thoughts on this, anybody? I think Ive made my mind up already, ya feel me? very indecisive sometimes when Im high. It doesnt help to do this on my wake and bake SUNDAYS :lot-o-toke: It always make me question my choices.:hmmmm: Think about the your choices first and then follow up with the infamous quote "make good choices" thats what my mom says anyways LMAO!!! :rofl: As always I wanted to leave you smiling!:allgood:

Here are the orphan babies, lol!
plant_growth_031.jpg

The 2 mothers together
plant_growth_028.jpg

Meet Miss Jack Flash. shes such a whore! she has baby clones all the time, I cant control her. She makes me pimp slap her all the time.
plant_growth_029.jpg

This is my Unkown Sativa lady, she reminds me of one thing every time I look at her " Dr. Suess" trees.:rofl:
plant_growth_030.jpg

well thats it for now people :peacetwo: Now back to my Lazy Sunday tradition :bong:

Re: 420RR's First Journal 2013 Jack Flash Hydro SOG Grow Powered By Blue Planet Nutri

I didnt realize but the babies look damn good in that pic. Especially for just being transplanted late last night. Our ladies sure love the soil, huh. they really do look better in person to not even 24hrs yet. Crazy. Now I wonder if I did the right thing, see there I go again second guessing. LMAO!!

Well I am finally here! Thank you for the invite! Looks like you have everything going nicely. It is nice to see a lot of the top dogs in here. I am looking forward to watching and learning. ;)

I didnt realize but the babies look damn good in that pic. Especially for just being transplanted late last night. Our ladies sure love the soil, huh. they really do look better in person to not even 24hrs yet. Crazy. Now I wonder if I did the right thing, see there I go again second guessing. LMAO!!

Nothin wrong with sharin the love, the grow is in your fingers.

Well I am finally here! Thank you for the invite! Looks like you have everything going nicely. It is nice to see a lot of the top dogs in here. I am looking forward to watching and learning. ;)
:welcome: TG stoked to have you here bro. I to look forward to learning alot from all you guys and hopefully some other newbies can learn with me and be able to go back and reference it in the future!

uhhhhhhh... yer Mom's are hot...
uuhuhuuhuhuhuuhuhhhh....

Cheers for the invite RR, finally here. Looking very good so far mate and you've already got a rather lively journal going - good skills! Looking forward to seeing things progress

Nice update! I think you'll just have to decide for yourself on the mom (whether to flower it). It's really a matter of your priorities and space - there is no wrong answer. :)

Thought of the day for you:

Confucious say: "Man who stand on toilet, high on pot".

Nice update! I think you'll just have to decide for yourself on the mom (whether to flower it). It's really a matter of your priorities and space - there is no wrong answer. :)

Thought of the day for you:

Confucious say: "Man who stand on toilet, high on pot".

Ya I kinda was thinking that way.:thumb: and Ive heard that saying some where before just cant remember :rofl:

Cheers for the invite RR, finally here. Looking very good so far mate and you've already got a rather lively journal going - good skills! Looking forward to seeing things progress

:welcome: aboard Green Knight glad to half you!

I knew it!! I love beavis and butt head they rule :rocker: couch fishing.

I like when Beavis gets sugar and freaks out. "I am sir corn jolio, I need TP for my bung hole!" argggargggargggg

420RR, I meant thanks for being a customer. Sorry for the confusion :) iPhone mistake.

Wasn't a mistake, it's a perfectly fine way to say it, IMO, but we're a bunch of confused stoners "Thank you for patronizing my business" makes a lot of sense, unless you are baked, haha... I had to wait until I wasn't to think about it and respond, but we MMJ users just need to up our vocab a little, perhaps! ;)

Very nice and classy compliment, IMO, and even classier response to the confusion. You rock, Corey - I'm really proud to have my grows associated with your product/business.

:thumb:

Patronizing
present participle of pa·tron·ize (Verb)

Verb
  1. Treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority.
  2. Frequent (a store, theater, restaurant, or other establishment) as a customer.

Wasn't a mistake, it's a perfectly fine way to say it, IMO, but we're a bunch of confused stoners "Thank you for patronizing my business" makes a lot of sense, unless you are baked, haha... I had to wait until I wasn't to think about it and respond, but we MMJ users just need to up our vocab a little, perhaps! ;)

Very nice and classy compliment, IMO, and even classier response to the confusion. You rock, Corey - I'm really proud to have my grows associated with your product/business.

Patronizing
present participle of pa·tron·ize (Verb)

Verb
  1. Treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority.
  2. Frequent (a store, theater, restaurant, or other establishment) as a customer.

I guess I should have looked up the definition myself first as well. before I ASS-U-MED anything, lol. :lot-o-toke:
Well done as usual X, going for the deep root meaning. :clap: I do see we were both right, I thought he was using the first definition, when people talk to you with "apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority" some people take that as "being an ashhole"!!! LMAO!! you know what I mean its like talking down to you, like you know nothing. well as a stoner and a person with very fragile emotions. I was confused! :hmmmm: LMAO!! :rofl: I crack myself up! thatnks Xlr8 and BPN for clearing that up for me. :allgood:

Hope you didn't mind me clearing that up - just thought he shouldn't have to fall on the sword too much, seeing it was indeed a proper usage of the word (can easily see how it could be confused though!).

I'm a dolt about most things, but fairly perspicacious when it comes to words and their usage... ;)

Oh, and one thing I know to be true: you'll never have to worry about Corey being an asshole to you - you won't meet many nicer people anywhere. Complete class-act, as you are seeing by how he responded and the true meaning of what he said. How many other businesses have said to you out of the blue, "by the way, thanks for being my customer!"?

Anyway, rockin' journal so far - lots of good discussion. On with the show! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom