5 Gallon Smart Pot vs 5 Gallon Regular Pot

Greenethumb42

Hello 420 grower''s I am doing a little experiment with a 5gal Smart Poydras vs 5 gal Regular Pot..So far they have been in these pots for 2 weeks now and beleave it or not but the one that is in the regular 5gal pot is taller then the one that is in the smart pot..but the one in the Smart Pot is a lot bushier..everyone talks about how good Smart Pots or Farris Pots are so I wanted to find out for my self..they both are in the same soil FFOF...I am using CFL to grow with..my water pH runs at 6.5 and my runoff pH is at 6.4..the bad thing is I don't know what strain they are all I know is they are from the same batch..I water them usually about every 4 days or until the pot gets light...and I only feed ones a week..I am using Fox Farm nutrients..I am using Grow Big,Big Bloom,Tiger Bloom,Open Sesame,Beastie Bloom and Cha Ching..and today is day 7 of flower...yes I flipped them a little early at 5 weeks but I don't have room for real big plants..so if you guys Wana see if Smart Pots are all what they say they are then follow me...I will post new post and pics every week till harvest..
20160116_224348.jpg
20160116_224222.jpg
20160116_224135.jpg
20160116_224117.jpg
20160107_015658.jpg

And remember the Smart Pot is the littler one and the taller one is the regular pot..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom