Sour Diesel & Northern Lights - 100 Gallon Smart Pot - Outdoor Grow

JakeNbake87

420 Member
Hey everyone this is my first post here. I am doing a grow journal for the 2 monsters I am growing this year. Tell me what you think please and enjoy. Here is the setup. : Location is a very far hike off the beaten path that leads to a field next to a tiny stream. I found it a month ago and have spent a few Sundays hiking all the soil and goodies out there. FYI each pot holds 9 bags of soil so it was a bit of a pain lol.They will be getting betweeen 10 and 12 hours of sun each day. Now onto the soil. For each pot: 6 Bags Foxfarm Ocean Forrest. Then a bunch of perlite and vermiculite. Cow, horse and buffallo manure. Plenty of peat moss also kelp, bone meal and blood meal. Earthworm castings and crushed crab shells top off the soil list. Mixed it all up and moistened it all with seaweed extract and H20 its been sitting out for 2 weeks. Onto the water/nutes. I will be using a self made, gravity fed resiviour with a zero pressure battery powered water timer that will supply the water/nute mix of Big Bloom, Grow Big,Superthrive, Kangaroots and Yellow Bottle Silica Bloom at around a gallon pee day. I will adjust as the plants grow. And now the clones, they are both taken from mothers grown from seed from Kind Seeds. Sour Diesel and Northern Lights. They have been vegging for 40 days under 1000 watts of led on 20/4 and are in 5 gallon smart pots. They have been getting super cropped and Lst'ed for about 2 weeks and blasted with a fan and foilar fed Silica Bloom daily to build massive stalks and branches. 10 more days and the lights will be synchned up with the sunlight and they will be in thier final homes. Pics coming soon wish me luck!:Namaste:

re: Sour Diesel & Northern Lights - 100 Gallon Smart Pot - Outdoor Grow

Thanks guys I'm trying to figure out how to put up pics bear with me lol. The sour diesel has totally dwarfed the northern lights I can't wait:drool:

Haha i hear ya Mouser I am gonna have a little help with trimming thankfully.

Hey Jake, you have to Upload Photos to your gallery. After they're successfully in your gallery you use the My Photos button at the bottom left of the textbox where you enter posts.

Haha i hear ya Mouser I am gonna have a little help with trimming thankfully.

Im just a few hours away. I offer my services for whatever finger hash I can collect :laughtwo:

UPDATE transplanted the sour D into her final home today and snapped some pics. trying to figure out how to get them from my camera to my Xbox one lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey there sorry for the lack of updates i am going to check on the big girl in an hour. 2 weeks ago she was eye level with me. M y camera isnt working at but i do have pics just been busy. lol Ihave 23 other girls outside to tend to plus a 50 hr a week job.

Back
Top Bottom