50 plus days from seed: Private Reserve Og

SmokAlott

Hello guys can anyone help me this PR Og is 54 days from seed havent seen preflowers yet or are these it if so is it male or female

Attachments

• 2019-7-9 9-45-15.jpg
    2019-7-9 9-45-15.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 118
Unless they're autos you'll need to switch to 12-12 lighting. By the photos to me it's still to early to tell. The experts will be coming in shortly to help you better though

Yes on photoperiod plants preflowers can be seen under a regular light schedule more so when the plant is ready /mature enough to go into flower .
I’m calling female .. based on the first picture posted if you look to the right on the last node visible in the picture on the right and blow it up ... I swear that I see two stigmas . ( I am on my phone so it gave me greater / easier zooming ability than my computer would have )

Yes on photoperiod plants preflowers can be seen under a regular light schedule more so when the plant is ready /mature enough to go into flower .
I’m calling female .. based on the first picture posted if you look to the right on the last node visible in the picture on the right and blow it up ... I swear that I see two stigmas . ( I am on my phone so it gave me greater / easier zooming ability than my computer would have )
Im thinking its a female its 54 days from seed im going to switch to 12/12 in a few days

Back
Top Bottom