6 inches of growth in 10 days! (Outdoor to Indoor LED grow)

MMJSnob

This is my very first indoor grow. We moved our Super Skunk indoors at 7 weeks and ordered our first grow light (500w Mars Hydro) and she is soooo damn healthy! I'm so proud! I wasn't sure how she would do going from all day sun outdoors to a 12/12 schedule indoors with an LED. I tried to find info about moving a plant from outdoors to indoors and what to expect... will she hermie? will she slow down flowering production? will she ultimately be ok or am I screwing myself? I really couldn't find much info so I figured what the hell, trial and error method.

Well, I am soooo happy to announce we just measured her and IN 10 DAYS SHE HAS GROWN OVER 6 INCHES VERTICALLY!!! She is insanely healthy with gorgeous giant robust sun leaves... waaaay more impressive than they were outside. The new flower growth can be seen at every bud site DAILY! Her colas are starting to fill in beautifully! I am sooo insanely excited to see what she will be at harvest!!! She has been topped and lollipopped and is forming a nice dense canopy. No chemicals, pesticides, fungicides, or nutrients. Just well water and the occasional un-sulfured molasses tea.

If anybody has had any similar experiences feel free to share them.

Back
Top Bottom