Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Nice looking group of plants Archie. Those look like they are in perfect health. What run soil is that?
Hey Neiko! Happy New Year to you and your family!
This is third run. I cooked it for a good long time (not sure how important that is) and one other thing I did was I laid down recharge and the EWC’s at the first watering after transplanting. My past couple of grows I seemed to lose the nice dark green leaves when they start to flower.

Update Day 21 Flower
Got some nice development on flowers and they’ve received Growth Drench about six days ago and then received H2O w/Tea this morning. I think I’m going to do the Cat Drenches next as they will be almost exactly 4 weeks when the next drink is due.

Feast your eyes!
11AE8A4C-A701-4FFB-BA26-AA46A6C3F14C.jpeg
3BD34A90-5897-47F4-91A0-61E4FECD9EEC.jpeg

614592CB-1629-4022-8E94-04C93EFFAB2B.jpeg
55532137-01FC-4B9B-817B-8D54690A63C4.jpeg
9F835415-6CB6-498D-B80C-31AF0EEB8669.jpeg
2A4F7188-97B9-4277-94FD-A005BEB73E97.jpeg
3B1EF52F-A4F8-40EE-AF20-91F3BBFA19B0.jpeg

Great training, glowing puffballs, everything looking spot-on. Except, could you re-center the front middle plant (NHS?) over its base? It's making me nervous. :thanks:
Haha I know I saw that in the pics. I always resented after watering lol. Thanks for the kind words Shed

oops “re-centered” lol

Phewf! Now I can eat lunch.
Haha! Yeah and NHS is the one plant that’s gotten away from me and my training. She really stretched hard and with the holidays I wasn’t pulling tops down as often. Oh well, next time :thumb: :Namaste:

Looks good to me, and more stable as well. :thumb:
Thanks Shed. NHS is showing me lots of length between internodes. It’s likely her Haze lineage, I imagine. She stretched more than I would’ve imagined, considering she was a week behind the other plants.
Looking really great Archie! :high-five:

Very Brixy! :yummy:

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! Oh that reminds me, I need to spray Brix today hehe Cheers!
Hey Seedling :high-five:
Yup...wat Ween said Archie. Nice and brixy lookin. Your SLH looks just like mine.....from Greenhouse?
Yes sir! Greenhouse for the SLH. NHS is from Mr. Nice, Phantom OG... can’t recall who it’s from, and the Bruce Banger is Seedsman.
I grew SLH as my first grow. They were just labeled SLH with no breeder from my dispensary at the time. This is my first time with the original breeder. Cheers Duggs!
Looking super Archie!
You’re too kind Penny! I’ll take it though cause these plants are always praying. Bruce 1 always looks like it’s plugged into an electrical outlet lol

Very healthy looking Archie, nice posture and color.
Thanks Neiko. I hit them with Brix yesterday and they’re perkier than ever hehe. I’m at 30 from the tops. Starting to wonder if I should try moving a little closer.

Back
Top Bottom