Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Had to just share one more pic from my friend:
5EEA453D-D99E-4530-B0E3-C9CDA2D7B0DB.jpeg

Update
Flip Day 41
Hello everyone I’ve got some pics to share but not much has happened that’s of note really. They’re on autopilot basically. Since my last update, they received their second Cat drench and just Friday receive water with a “plop” of Tea.
Phantom OG is an 8-9 week strain so she could be getting close in the next few weeks, but everyone else in the tent are 9-10 week strains. So I’m excited, looking at the plants currently, with the realization I still have a month to go. A month to develop fatter and with more trichomes!
Without further ado:
8CB8E998-4759-4F47-891E-6D5016218653.jpeg
A5A76797-2B23-477B-9F3E-AE7367BEB302.jpeg
88D7EAC4-560E-42C7-943F-3E8EEAB2386A.jpeg
BC35A5F3-7590-4D8E-B986-001E3DD5CBD3.jpeg
CC8D5CFA-C0B2-4F47-BF12-FC175F86E21C.jpeg
0C8FF22F-BA78-4D9B-A740-8F7B5D46C3E3.jpeg
3EF2FBF8-5DEF-4BFD-B16D-296F5103BE2E.jpeg

Everything is looking awesome, AW! Hard to pick a favorite. :high-five:

Archie.....Can i safely say ...you like using Doc's gear?? :surf:
Oh yeah!!! Haha. The pungent odors coming from these plants....it’s overwhelming. I open my tent and near instantly my garage, three car mind you, is engulfed in the smell of sweet sticky ganja. My second run, was a little lackluster, but that was entirely on me. This grow has been a downright pleasure.
Docs kit is probably the least intense style of growing I’ve tried. There’s no bottles to mix all the time with precise measurements, no ph testing, no fear of nutrient burn... the list goes on.
You guys that have been around my grows for a while know that I like to play with Osmocote here and there and I’d be remiss if I didn’t give it an honorable mention if you want all the things I listed above. That’s in no way a comparison between Docs gear and plain old Osmocote, there isn’t really a comparison in terms of flavor and potency. Docs gear is more flavorful, potent, and smooth. No coughing for me since I started up with Docs gear!
Osmocote is, however, a super low maintenance way to grow plants and it’s cheap as hell! If I had to steer a new grower through their first successful grow again, I would suggest Osmocote simply because you literally just add water the entire grow.
I guess what I’m saying is I have found two very easy, repeatable, and stress-free ways of growing this plant. I am fortunate to have found one way that checks the boxes I desire, much less a second option that checks most of the boxes.
Cheers my growmies!

I looked at osmocote before but not many people were running it.
Hey Penny, no sir, I ran it in FFOF after the souls nutrients were depleted. My buddy, whose pics I submitted earlier of his Phantom OG, was given Osmocote from day 1 with no ill effects. It’s a lot like mineralized soil in the sense that the plant only uptakes what it needs. Osmocote actually has a no nutrient burn guarantee if I’m not mistaken.
I wouldnt hesitate to run it in just some ProMix or any inert medium.My friends first run with Osmocote was actually in coco, inadvertently, and he did well for his first grow.

Sounds simple enough.
It is Penny. I can’t comment on whether Osmocote is going to give people giant flowers or anything, but for the new growers or a lazy one (like me) it is a solid way to get healthy plants through to harvest at the very least.
for the record, my buddy’s Phantom OG has much larger fruits than mine. Of course environment, genetics, and lighting all factor in on something like this.
I’ll put it this way, if you can’t grow a plant in Osmocote and peat moss, you got bigger problems than not spending hundreds on nutrients. I use this stuff on my veggie garden and my houseplants as well. Hell man for the fifteen bucks a bottle costs, it’s easy to try. Long as you grow in soil, your ph should be buffered eliminating the need for tedious ph testing. Eventually the soils pH will get too low and you’d need to amend it or replace it to keep things happy but Osmocote “works” for 6 months, so even summer grows can use this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom