Islandgrower's Outdoor Perpetual Grow Journey

Angel Heart masterKaze g13skunk Ortega..

IG I just landed in seed Mecca.....:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:are those seeds all mrnice bidding wars.. " Smeegols says plant all the preciousis, no waitingsis..........." I'm more practical.......lol g13 sounds classy ( they all do...lol ) I would do a milk bath but seeds instead...lol
Yup all won . Spent less than 400$ on all those and I have a few more that were missed in this Shipment. About 6 more. And I won a few more auctions also. Some real sativas. 75%haze . The doors is the strain name. Also got u2 in an auction

Angel Heart masterKaze g13skunk Ortega..
Hmm great suggestions. Thinking maybe pop 3 of each of those strains and an early haze along with a critical haze widow. 6×3=18 plants . Hmm all in 2 gallon flower from 6 weeks regardless. That would mean 36 clones . Hmm doable i can clone in a tub of perlite to save space . After the clones take put the seedplant to flower . Have to read up on keeping bonsai mothers on the mns site. Ohh sorry my mind ran wild hahaha .

I said those cause it'll give you a smoke for anytime.. easy growers.. g13skunk and Ortega are both strong plants.. angels heart is similar to mango widow (mw has black widow dad, ah has a skunk1). MW is strong, I imagine ah to be same, with a backdrop skunk taste..

Hey bro everything is going Good so far hopefully tomorrow will post some pics in here . Annoying not having a mobile app anymore. So I do not get updates unless I log in on browser

I know what you mean mate, I’ve got about three days worth of reading to do if I’m going to catch up with everyone ;)

Looking good though bro, will be asking for some tips soon. I’ve got the tiniest outdoor growing window but I’m going to have a go this year. Got a secluded sun trap that looks tasty if it don’t rain everyday ;)

I know what you mean mate, I’ve got about three days worth of reading to do if I’m going to catch up with everyone ;)

Looking good though bro, will be asking for some tips soon. I’ve got the tiniest outdoor growing window but I’m going to have a go this year. Got a secluded sun trap that looks tasty if it don’t rain everyday ;)
Sounds like a plan . You can always get the shade cloth to prevent water from falling on your buds during flower.

20200927_103515.jpg
medicineman^^^^^ critical haze below
20200927_103510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom