Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

"There is no consensus on which dilution of milk to water is best, with the most concentrated recommended mixture 40% milk and 60% water, and the most dilute 10% milk and 90% water. I fall in between using 30% milk to 70% water, with good results. It does not matter if the milk you use is skim or whole because it is the protein rather than the milkfat that is working on your behalf."

Are the leaves touching each other? Is the RH high in there? Something about spraying them with milk?
RH in my veg tent is actually quite low (25-30%) a couple of the plants are pretty bushy, maybe I’ll give them a little bit of a defoliation then treat again. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna use the baking soda or the milk method... Cheers shed :) also gonna crank my vent van up to max for a few days

Hey folks, picked this up today from my local Lowe’s to helpfully help out with my WPM problem.. anyone used or heard any feedback with this product?? Cheers :)
65BAC938-D3F9-4065-98E2-A080ABDE8E3C.jpeg
8E626E38-2E60-4B3C-870F-0A9E49E22959.jpeg

Well I did a nice defoliation last night and treated again... a little early for such a defoliation but it’s my last ditch effort before I scrap the lot so I figured it couldn’t hurt. I treated with baking soda and water, going to spray again today to be extra thorough. On a side note, my order from SeedsMan has shipped now I patiently wait for harvest and flip then I get to drop these 12 ox piss and hope for a good turn out of females

Well I did a nice defoliation last night and treated again... a little early for such a defoliation but it’s my last ditch effort before I scrap the lot so I figured it couldn’t hurt. I treated with baking soda and water, going to spray again today to be extra thorough. On a side note, my order from SeedsMan has shipped now I patiently wait for harvest and flip then I get to drop these 12 ox piss and hope for a good turn out of females
Hope you can get the WPM under control and get those girls to harvest! Excited to see them OP sprout and hopefully you get a good female turnout!

Will you be doing some pollinating to make more Reg seeds! Good way to stock up your inventory! Find a vigorous and strong male to pollinate one of your hearty females and see what it brings!

Hey folks long time no talk! I’ve been a little taken over with this WPM battle but i seem to have the upper hand now. I sprayed with baking soda and water and haven’t seen any signs of it returning, although the residual baking soda makes it hard to tell. I’m going to give one last spray on Saturday morning for good measure but I think we’re in the clear. My seedlings are all doing well, the lower growth looked a little sore from the H202 mix up but it’s recovered, however, they’re growing very tight and not stretching much. On their 5th node but still only a few inches tall. I just bumped the light up to 400w and raised it an extra few inches hoping for some stretch. The 2 WWxBB are taking their sweet time, one seems to have not grown at all but I think she’s just a late bloomer, I’m patient with all my children :Namaste: I’m going to start feeding nutes to the seedlings next feeding and up the nutes on the flowering girls in about a week or so. They’re just staring to shoot hairs now so won’t be long until Budlets start forming :headbanger: cheers guys!

Back
Top Bottom