Playerunknown Grows Perpetually!

playerunknown

Alright alright alright everybody. As some of you know I've recently tried my hand at growing some auto's in coco and well, to say the least it was not my forte. One of the autos ended up hermying so I got frustrated and cut all 4 down about halfway through flower... oops. I've reverted back to Promix and I'm setting up to grow perpetually. I'll likely be doing an 8-9 week cycle as per usual on perpetual grows. My veg area is a 2x4x5 grow tent with a 250W MH with just a single exhaust fan and 1 clip on fan to circulate air around. My flowering tent is a 4x4x6.5' with a 600W HPS with a 4" intake and a 6" exhaust fan with a single table fan for air circulation. I plan on upgrading my exhaust fan as well as grabbing an additional desk fan. I'll be doing 4 plants this first run and see how it fills the tent. If I end up needing more I'll put 2 more in for a total of 6. I'm going to be finishing off in 7 gallon pots for this run but likely 3-5 if I end up needing to add more plants into the tent. currently in my flower tent I've got 3 critical+2.0's by dinafem that are about 2 weeks out from being finished. Anyways without further anticipation, here's whats in the veg tent right now:slide: In the veg tent is 1 Gorilla zkittlez from barneys farm, 1 Bubba kush by humboldt, 2 White Widow x Big Buds and I'll soon be getting a clone back of my amazing "mack" pheno of the critical+2.0. With the white widows, I'll be choosing the stronger of the two to get put into the flower tent. White widow is a 7-8 week strain, Gorilla Zkittlez is an 7.5-8.5 week strain, critical+2.0 is a 7-8 week strain and the bubba kush is an 8-9 week strain. I'm thinking unless the bubba kush is absolutely killer and worth it, she'll be getting dropped next grow just due the the longer flowering. any ways I hope yall come along for the ride and join me in my experience of growing perpetual:Namaste::Namaste: Oh I also I forgot to mention I will be using general hydroponics flora trio with calmag supplement. I'm looking into other additive that other people find work well, any suggestions? thanks :D
50313665_2157823761198952_6012033296102326272_n.jpg

Subbed brother!!
Kinda almost similar to what I do.so I will be tagging along.

Suggestion. You’re 4”inlet fan. Why don’t you switch her around and make a exhaust fan out of it?
I had 2 x 4” fans on my tent initially. 1 blowing in and 1 blowing out, I found it regulated air much better when I swooped the fan blowing In into another exhaust fan, creating a little vacuum (which I counteract with opening a window in the tent for some fresh cool air).
Okay, both those fans of mine are the same size (4”) so it’s somewhat different from your setup. But if you struggle with temps later on I would suggest trying that.i found it worked much better for me

Subbed brother!!
Kinda almost similar to what I do.so I will be tagging along.

Suggestion. You’re 4”inlet fan. Why don’t you switch her around and make a exhaust fan out of it?
I had 2 x 4” fans on my tent initially. 1 blowing in and 1 blowing out, I found it regulated air much better when I swooped the fan blowing In into another exhaust fan, creating a little vacuum (which I counteract with opening a window in the tent for some fresh cool air).
Okay, both those fans of mine are the same size (4”) so it’s somewhat different from your setup. But if you struggle with temps later on I would suggest trying that.i found it worked much better for me
Hey smoke thanks for stopping by! I've got my 6" fan as my exhaust and my 4" as my intake because the 6" exhaust is rated a higher CFM so it's constantly pushing more air out than what is coming in creating a constant negative pressure in the tent. I find it gets around 82f with lights on so I plan to upgrade my 6" fan to a proper can fan and then put my 6" duct booster fan as the intake. This way airflow will be greatly increased but there will still be a negative pressure in the tent. :):)

Subbed mate. I run perpetually so interested in your grow. Some nice strains you’ve got coming through as well.
thanks for joining lewy! I'm really excited to see how it turns out. I'm currently running the "mack" pheno and it's stellar so far! buds are like rocks and so sweet and sticky!! I'm interested to see how the 3 new strains compare to her. :Namaste:

Interested in two of those Strains myself

Bubba and Zkittlz

I'll watch ya
good to have ya chris! I'm very very excited about the gorilla zkittlez myself. I've read good things about it but the yield doesn't seem to be crazy. Maybe I'll get lucky and end up with some fat stacked colas :drool::drool:

It's always good to know a grower nearby with a compulsion to clone and limited space!

I got 4x of these critical+2.0 from @playerunknown originally and then gave 2 away and kept 2 which are mine currently in flower. I took another clone off them to return back to player for him to continue the strain on since she’s such a lovely lady!

I will be stealing a Gorilla Zkittlez though muahaha! If player lets me of course lol!
:cool:

Alright alright alright everybody. As some of you know I've recently tried my hand at growing some auto's in coco and well, to say the least it was not my forte. One of the autos ended up hermying so I got frustrated and cut all 4 down about halfway through flower... oops. I've reverted back to Promix and I'm setting up to grow perpetually. I'll likely be doing an 8-9 week cycle as per usual on perpetual grows. My veg area is a 2x4x5 grow tent with a 250W MH with just a single exhaust fan and 1 clip on fan to circulate air around. My flowering tent is a 4x4x6.5' with a 600W HPS with a 4" intake and a 6" exhaust fan with a single table fan for air circulation. I plan on upgrading my exhaust fan as well as grabbing an additional desk fan. I'll be doing 4 plants this first run and see how it fills the tent. If I end up needing more I'll put 2 more in for a total of 6. I'm going to be finishing off in 7 gallon pots for this run but likely 3-5 if I end up needing to add more plants into the tent. currently in my flower tent I've got 3 critical+2.0's by dinafem that are about 2 weeks out from being finished. Anyways without further anticipation, here's whats in the veg tent right now:slide: In the veg tent is 1 Gorilla zkittlez from barneys farm, 1 Bubba kush by humboldt, 2 White Widow x Big Buds and I'll soon be getting a clone back of my amazing "mack" pheno of the critical+2.0. With the white widows, I'll be choosing the stronger of the two to get put into the flower tent. White widow is a 7-8 week strain, Gorilla Zkittlez is an 7.5-8.5 week strain, critical+2.0 is a 7-8 week strain and the bubba kush is an 8-9 week strain. I'm thinking unless the bubba kush is absolutely killer and worth it, she'll be getting dropped next grow just due the the longer flowering. any ways I hope yall come along for the ride and join me in my experience of growing perpetual:Namaste::Namaste: Oh I also I forgot to mention I will be using general hydroponics flora trio with calmag supplement. I'm looking into other additive that other people find work well, any suggestions? thanks :D
50313665_2157823761198952_6012033296102326272_n.jpg
did the broncos win a single game this season?

Back
Top Bottom